In Path of Exile: Legion you'll be able to access the Wicked Ward keystone on the regular skill tree!

Last bumped on Jun 20, 2019, 3:10:28 PM
Xirgil's Crank for everyone.

"Melee patch"
I like it.
Lets see how the Occultist tree is adjusted for this change.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So clearly the Occultist is losing Wicked Ward. I'm mighty curious to see what replaces it, given how fundamental it's been to the Occultist since it was introduced.
Last edited by 1453R on May 30, 2019, 6:28:57 PM
Melee buffs are getting out of hand!
I wonder if occultist will still keep the node, but without the downsides that this new one has?
Now, this is pretty good.
(⌐■_■)
"
Nubman wrote:
I wonder if occultist will still keep the node, but without the downsides that this new one has?

Almost certainly not. Getting the feeling that the ease of playing CI as an Occultist is being specifically targeted here, and the Occultist is getting knocked on the head a bit to continue the endless, thankless task of trying to satisfy both CI fans and CI haters.

This new version means everybody can get the same effect, which gives CI a potential reason to live again outside Occultist, but forces you to pay for it by halving any other source of ES recovery you get outside of the recharge mechanic. Which is...harsh. Really harsh.

Potentially merited, we'll see where it goes. But harsh.
Good to know that you've given up balancing this game and are just letting players do what ever the hell they want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info