Requires level 85, 225 STR
--------------------------
Grants level 20 vaal summon raging spirits
125% increased physical damage
25% of physical damage added as extra fire damage
12.5% chance to ignite on hit
0.25% of damage is leeched as life & mana
Counts as all one handed melee weapon types
Elemental ailments you inflict are reflected back to you with 50% increased effect & 75% increased duration

Note: can only be gained from Hell's gift divination card

What's your opinions exiles?
Last edited by CoatedExponent6 on Jan 12, 2020, 6:06:07 PM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2020, 6:05:20 PM
I designed this idea so melee users won't feel so over-shadowed by ranged & magic users
Bump
I'm not looking to spoil your fun with coming up with all of these ideas for Div cards and items and such, but in order for them to ever get in the game, you have to be a big time supporter. Like whale type dollars!

I think that may be why these post's are not generating any banter?

They seem like well thought and fleshed out idea's though :)
If you want my honest opinions on the item I think it's a cool idea and melee does need a little more love but the weapon is overturned especially for a one handed item.

I get you are trying to make melee characters not so overshadowed but the rarity of this item says otherwise. Around the same as the doctor card it seems you want to make it.

Having two hatred auras in a 2 hander would already be powerful enough, imagine dual wielding this bad boy lol.

All the other mods severely overshadow the vaal SRS. My favorite part about this item that I would love to see on an item in the future is the elemental ailment reflect would be insane with a Winterweave and help make a very solid build for cold melee or cold spell casters as well ;)

I like the item overall though as an idea just maybe needs to be a two hander and toned down a bit.
Email support and see if they will let you donate the 2000$ or whatever it costs(if they even still do that offer) and then find out if the mechanics are allowed or not as well. Here's a good read on the difficulties and expectations of crafting a unique for POE. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
I suggest reading it wholly before donating any money as your ideas will likely not resemble their current form if implemented.
UO Chessy - Ace - 1999-2019 Minax for life.
One man army, Atomic Godz, Yew gate large marble, Brit gate
UO hybrid - a chia pet/a terrorist/Ace
@ Gobi

I've changed the weapons overall stats, do you think it's still to much?
I would like for people to beable to dual-wield it, but also it's stats to be understandably high & retain it's current mods, what would you suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info