Suggestion to lab

I do not know about most players, but I get really tired of being forced to run lab for ascendancy points multiple times per league, I would really like to see an alternative to obtaining ascendancy points instead of being forced to run lab. Example would be something like providing points after so much story progression you gain points from normal lab, after so many more you gain from cruel lab, so on and so forth. Is it just me that thinks this would be better. If that is too much perhaps make an alternative lab just for ascendancy points shorten it up drastically provide little to no reward and/or enchants are disabled just for the sole purpose for those players that just want their ascendancy points while the current lab can be used for those that want to farm lab and obtain enchants.
Last bumped on May 26, 2019, 7:32:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i agree, but i don't think ggg will change it that way

perhaps it needs a major rework all-around
Just a few examples of what it could be like :) but I have doubts of seeing any changes period only time will tell.
Lab is probably the most disliked content in the game. Some 425 threads in the Feedback and Suggestions forum saying it should be fixed or an alternative should be provided. With over a thousand players voicing their support.

Over 420 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1020 posters in support
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
lab is probably the shortest content in the game. takes 5 min each and one of the most rewarding compared to time it takes to complete.
it should stay as a gateway to ascendancy points.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
lab is probably the shortest content in the game. takes 5 min each and one of the most rewarding compared to time it takes to complete.
it should stay as a gateway to ascendancy points.

Let's see, I'll check the labyrinth ladder. Synthesis normal lab has 1054 entries. Normal is the easiest and fastest lab to run. The fastest times for the fastest 7 finishers on the ladder was 5 minutes or less. All the rest over 1000 entries were over 5 minutes. Looks like your post is BS, Mrs Death.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info