Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What's your Zoadiac?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 16, 2019, 7:43:34 AM
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2020, 11:19:54 PM
Leo
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
not gonna dox me uh uh
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Weird.

I like Gemini's, but I cant stand you.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Capricorn. Famous for being able to spell 'zodiac' correctly, among other wonders.

This actually makes quite a bit of sense.

Uptight, Sensitive, and Pessimistic, just to name a few are major traits right? Lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Quick and early Pisces.

Do you charge money for this ?, then i don´t believe in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
>Gemini: May 21 - June 21
>Posted by I_NO on May 16, 2019

Suggesting something? :P

You better tell your MBTI result!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
INTP master race
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
INTP master race

this is what i think is the more interesting question. what is your personality type? (based on that test most-so).

im a Virtuoso - ISTP
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
INTP master race

this is what i think is the more interesting question. what is your personality type? (based on that test most-so).

im a Virtuoso - ISTP

Let's not kid ourselves, the MBTI is basically a horoscope for people who think they're too smart for horoscopes. It's still fun to do the test tho.
Last edited by Xavderion on May 16, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info