#1 MIRROR service on ps4

7L 902 ES Regalia with endurance generation

Mirror fee 30ex now, since mirrors are dirty cheap
Mirrored: 2 times, with example how to trade link bellow

Lets start guys
Last edited by poe_trade on May 10, 2019, 2:27:49 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2019, 12:58:44 PM
I got me a copy from him, the chest is great and his service was great. Gave collateral no problem for the mirror to mirror it, got me the colors I wanted and was fast and friendly about it. I appreciate it man! I recommend his service if you want a copy. +1 from me.
Not even t1 mods all the way. Nice chest, But wouldnt mirror. Imho, a mirror tier item MUST have all the mods t1. But still, a very Nice chest you got there)))
"
shubutnoi wrote:
Not even t1 mods all the way. Nice chest, But wouldnt mirror. Imho, a mirror tier item MUST have all the mods t1. But still, a very Nice chest you got there)))

Considering this item will be legacy after synth and the amount of currency required to get all t1 and the current prices of mirrors, it's not even worth rerolling this thing unless he's sitting on thousands of exalts.

"
shubutnoi wrote:

This is ps4 where are few crafters, hardly u will get a better chest here
Mirrored once more.
Fee now 30ex since mirrors are dirty cheap.
"
poe_trade wrote:
Fee now 30ex since mirrors are dirty cheap.
wait what, usually the fee is based on the price of mirrors so it wouldnt be more than half the price of a mirror normally?
Price of mirrors are going up though... sucks you went up on your price, don't think I'll grab another copy at 30 ex fee. Good luck mate.
Up, btw doing uber service on Flashback, pst on https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/poe_trade2
Last edited by poe_trade on May 18, 2019, 7:07:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info