Why China poe tradeboard has autobuyout and we don't?

Bring this to console!

https://streamable.com/k5vfx
Last bumped on May 16, 2019, 5:43:37 PM
Because The China devs use logic and reason to prevent price fixing while the main devs do not.
They also have flask macros built into their version of the game..
"
Reborn409 wrote:
Bring this to console!

https://streamable.com/k5vfx

+1
"
greatfulcook wrote:
Because The China devs use logic and reason to prevent price fixing while the main devs do not.

I am sure its made by the same devs, but we know, the chinese own ggg, so if they want it on their market, they will get it. They also have pets that loot currency items. I think its some typical stuff in eastern games with mtx.

I really hope they will add this, it would deal with so many issues, trolls, price fixers or rmt spammers.
This one thing would fix so much trade on consoles, right now trade is about 5x worse then pc but ggg are very stubborn.
Also their argument, that we need chat for it, I would rather have it, they give us an id, like 4444-2222-3333, something we can type in instead of the playername at the tradeboard and search for that specific item we found on poe.trade. It remains still anonym, this paired with an autobuyout if you match a fixed price, would be totally awesome and all people who prefer to stay anonym and not spammed with traderequest would be happy as well.

** somehow this ende up in the wrong thread...
Last edited by Filix80 on May 13, 2019, 7:10:50 PM
Because chinese (and asian in general) are pragmatic people. The whole no trading manifesto is outdated and I feel devs are too proud to admit current trade system is outdated.
[Removed by Support]
"
Filix80 wrote:
Also their argument, that we need chat for it, I would rather have it, they give us an id, like 4444-2222-3333, something we can type in instead of the playername at the tradeboard and search for that specific item we found on poe.trade. It remains still anonym, this paired with an autobuyout if you match a fixed price, would be totally awesome and all people who prefer to stay anonym and not spammed with traderequest would be happy as well.

** somehow this ende up in the wrong thread...

Yes that would be great to each offer has a special number so we don't have to contact seller, but unfortunately, they don't listen to feedback on this subforum.
I think also a lot of westerners are pragmatic, just in china they asked and tencent probably listened and made ggg just do it. Sadly noone really listens to us.I mean we use the same mechanic, the tradeboard, so why does it need to be different. I mean if I could really search this way, and have an icon for buyout, then spending time with this search and putting in the efford finding the right item would be worth it because I know I get it if I bid on it. NOw you spend minutes to find the one item with a realistic price and then, ahh just a pricefixer/troll/rmt spammer. Which renders the purpose of hard to find, easy to trade pointless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info