Extended Trade Filter for Console Trademarket!

Hello Dev´s,

please add same Filters like poe.Trade ingame.
Trading is so important for this game.
Last bumped on May 13, 2019, 5:36:22 PM
It's important.
+1
trade search is horrible in game. Even extra filter options would help...
+1
"
Fresh2000 wrote:
trade search is horrible in game. Even extra filter options would help...

mega +1!
Please. List of Additions I'd Love one or more of to help with trading:
*An actual search, preferably with filters like base, rarity, ilvl, etc. and the ability to search for the text in name, affixes, bases, or implicits. This would significantly speed up the ability to find items you actually need.

*More filters like certain prefixes, rarity, ilvl, etc. along with ranges on the prefix roll. Bases aren't enough. I had to go through 6 pages of hyrri's base unique quiver and rare sharktooth quivers to find a hyrri's demise with a price and roll i liked. the lioneye's glare i bought took even more. Also when something is filtered out, remove it from the window so you don't have to dig through pages and pages due to their only being very few of the item you want on each page.

*spend currency from tab and autofill b/o price. It is quite annoying to dig out 3 stacks of each currency before running to the trade market search for something.

*bookmark items. If nothing else let us bookmark an item. Have a seperate tab for items that are bookmarked and still on the market. Allow hiding of items of offline players as well. This way you could select a few rares with the type of stats you want and compare stats and prices before selecting one to buy. this would also reduce the currency problem. You could dig through the market and bookmark stuff and when you decide what to buy go grab the currency for it and come back to drop it into the offer.
They have said countless times that they want the primary source of obtaining loot to be playing the game and not from trading, this is why they made trading a chore.

It will not change, they have said this.. deal with it
"
They have said countless times that they want the primary source of obtaining loot to be playing the game and not from trading, this is why they made trading a chore.

Actually, seems you have been off this planet, check the Q&A where they address poe.trade and likes to come to consoles. Its on the table. So trading changes for consoles are being discussed, so let them ask and give their wishes a voice, they might listen in the end.
Last edited by Filix80 on May 12, 2019, 3:03:44 PM
"
Filix80 wrote:
"

Actually, seems you have been off this planet, check the Q&A where they address poe.trade and likes to come to consoles. Its on the table. So trading changes for consoles are being discussed, so let them ask and give their wishes a voice, they might listen in the end.

Just like we were getting text chat and missing vendors which never happened, deluded if you believe them
Na they brought some stuff lately, ofc since then, communication is not happening directly with the community, but now with PS4, they have probably 10 times more players on console and as far as we know no other port in the making. So hopefully the team has some time.

This textchat excuse of them, well... he made it to 80% ready then left the company. Convenient, but also might be true.

Right now with flashback, I really find performance fixing to be the most important task. The game is running like "sh.." on that limited hardware. Xbox one x, seems to have some more power than this ps4 pro :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info