PS4 Newbie suggestions AKA the idiot's guide

Thank you for giving me the chance to play this game. I have really enjoyed the past few weeks since it came out on console. I have a few suggestions from what I've played so far....

PARTY gameplay -
Loot sharing - would be nice if each player had their own loot drops instead of having to share, especially when it comes to currency drops. It's frustrating when my friends pick up drops more suited to my skill class and/or accidental pick-ups during battle

Party chat -
This would be great to have in-game chat rather than having to use the PSN party system.

Active Quest icon -
When in party mode it would be nice to have an active quest icon available for the other players so we know what the party leader is doing without having to ask where to go if we haven't gotten to that quest or have already completed it on our account.

General gameplay -

The loot pick up system is extremely difficult to navigate, especially during Cavas memories when you complete a synthesized treasure chest you sometimes have to pick up lots of useless junk in order to see the exit portal.
Either reduce the number of normal item drops, or maybe a system could be implemented that allows console users to prioritize item pick up using the L3 button to scroll through item rarity to highlight currency, then rare, then normal, then active portals etc.

MENU optimization -
Rather than have to unequip items to use jeweler orbs, chromatic orbs, fusing etc, it would be easier for console players to be able to use them while equipped and have the skill gems that become incompatible automatically moved into stashed.

With new equips, it would be easier for console players to have the old item automatically stripped of the skill gems and returned to the inventory screen rather than having to manually unequip and then re-quip onto new item.

TUTORIAL advice -
I know that PoE has an extremely steep learning curve for new players, but in some instances I am wasting time searching for answers that could have been easily explained in game. For example, it could be better explained that item level dictates the number of skill gem slots, rather than hitting the accept button with nothing happening and having to figure out why.
The mining function with Niko - it took forever to realize that i could use the dynamite and light flares as skill equips that have to replace my existing load out.

That's all for now, thank you for reading. I really enjoy the game and appreciate the work the dev team has done in bringing it to console!

Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 4:12:59 PM
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info