this is why pvp is dead...video inside because of why

because pve is alot more fun..

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/418895858 (my internet suck sorry for the bad quality)

pve > pvp
Last edited by googie337 on May 1, 2019, 11:13:08 AM
Last bumped on May 4, 2019, 1:39:17 PM
You can't have your name on pvp ladderboard so you try it on delve ladderboard ? Your name will be forgotten anyway, you are not Elon Musk.

Also CI HOWA , why you always do meta stuff ?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 2, 2019, 2:55:45 AM
lol u made a good point i suck in pve and pvp and i copy pvp build pve builds thats 100% true and i know alot of people hates me but...<3 2 u all just enjoying some pve atm... byebye no need for hostility
Last edited by googie337 on May 2, 2019, 10:24:51 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jul 16, 2020, 1:36:07 AM
"
Aodui wrote:
PVP is dead because they removed Leo and the PVP daily quests
They also made it so that LLD characters cannot go to Sarn Arena
They also put the entrance to Sarn Arena out of the way

Either intentional or not, they have disabled PVP in Path of Exile

Also, idk why you feel that delve pve is fun, you are just spamming a bunch of molten strike balls and everything is pretty much autopilot, are you ever in any real danger? Is there a challenge?

there is.

if you make a micro mistake, you get one shotted in 1500+ delve.
mobs can hit up to 11k Life while having 50% damage reduction to that specific damage type. In restless rubble nodes golems hit for like 19k. so you have to move, you have to micro, you have to predict what's gonna be next and how you should position yourself to avoid projectles which may be incoming. The node he has farmed here is actually an easy one, in T3 fissures after 1500th depth you have to dance like a clown to be able avoid from getting one shotted.

Howa builds sorta makes things more simple and easy to deal with. But you can try to delve with a life build if you enjoy challenge.

It's fun actually but a very expensive fun. I micro much MORE than when i was into pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
I micro much MORE than when i was into pvp.

I like the hidden irony the phrase include.

if only Delve would be a loose tunnel with a visible monsters marks on minimap…
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on May 3, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
haha i knew someone would make a remark on that sentence.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info