Synthesis Flashback Event

sad lame flashbacks, bring back real racing
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Steeldraconis wrote:
HYPE!!!!!!
naw that's ok you can go ahead and support them and their social justice warrior system :)

This sort of stuff really excites me. For anyone else that wants to send a clear message of support for enjoying mid/end league events, make sure to play and purchase your MTX's during the event. The biggest way to show your support is with your playtime & with your financial support.
OH GOD. FINALLY! HYPE!

I didn't played betrayal and synthesis. Both leagues was kinda meh to me.

For the first time in the last 6 months I'm really playing path of exile for few weeks. I'm going for 95 in SSF HC. :)

Let's roll!! Can't wait! ^^

Its gonna be fun as fuck, duuude. :)

plz: Can you finally fix betrayal lag? ¬¬"
my only concern about this event
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 28, 2019, 9:28:10 PM
Will you be able to complete Synthesis challenges in the Flashback league?
If the event is going to be underwhelming, it would IMO be nice if you added the extra mods to regular synthesis league also. It would compensate a bit for the player base being split which will make for less trade in synthesis and so on, "dead league"
Sounds like it would be fun, but not for such a short period. Massive failure on GGG by doing these "random draws", not even wasting my time on this.
"
Sohala wrote:
Will you be able to complete Synthesis challenges in the Flashback league?

Yes. In fact some like Perandus one will be muuuuuuuuuch easier to do.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Apr 28, 2019, 10:01:33 PM
Definitely going to be joining this race! Thanks again for allowing us to take our loot to standard!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
How do i Join? Create new caracter then chose the event league ?
XD XD
Sorry i'm new here, will appreciate if someone can update me.

For this Synthesis Flashback Event, does the Stash share with the current Synthesis League? Or do we begin with a entirely clean stash?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info