Synthesis Flashback Event

"
skyzsong wrote:
In this event void the item receive? I know the announcement said it is not void but I see in game chat (channel 1) said it is void and said there's announcement on reddit (can't find said announcement though).

Rule number one of any global chat, don't trust in global chat.
"
Melfeitale wrote:
im a total dumbass but does Witch count as ascendancy class? like yeah? for the top ascendancy classes reward? lololol

No, Witch is a class, not an ascendency. Each class has 3 ascendency options (Necromancer, for Witch, is an example), except for Scion. You choose an ascendency at the end of your first Labyrinth (found in the Ascendency Plaza, first encounted in the Sarn Encampment in Act 3; you should have a waypoint for it after your first visit to the plaza).
Last edited by nubbiecakes on May 14, 2019, 7:35:59 PM
"Leveling your characters to specific thresholds", the ammount of prices is it General or also per Event?

ex:

375 Hydra wings for all above lvl 85?

OR

375 for synthesis, HC, SSF and HCSSF?
"
HISCH wrote:
"Leveling your characters to specific thresholds", the ammount of prices is it General or also per Event?

The only prize split by those different sub-leagues is the Demigod's Immortality. All of the other prizes are in a shared pool. This is explained in the event details, as quoted below.

"
We will be running Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF versions of the Flashback event on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Each version of the event will have their own Demigod's Immortality rewards for ranking highly on the ladders. Outside of the Demigod's, the prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event on all platforms.
Last edited by nubbiecakes on May 16, 2019, 4:26:54 PM
Thx GGG :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Good luck for all
i`m playing for one week, and i`m not lvl 75 yet, HOW THIS GUYS GET LVL 70 IN 1 DAY?
T__T
BRBRBR HUEHUEHUE =)

Camboriú-SC
Why I cannot receive the lv35 reward? I am playing in PS4 and it is my first character reach lv35. Anyone know?
"
KarusUSA wrote:
Why I cannot receive the lv35 reward? I am playing in PS4 and it is my first character reach lv35. Anyone know?

Hiya,

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you are having issues with this and we'll be happy to look into it for you. If you could include a few of your character names as well that would be greatly appreciated. :)
cool cant wait until it starts :D
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
:O
when are we getting the raffle rewards? I want to know so i can safely delete my characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info