Fairgraves Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend - Kammell's Community Race

If you spent half the time you spend on mtx news on info on what you are working on! We be real happe.

The mtx will sell auto if the content is cool, good, great!

So how about more info in future content???
Excited for this!!!!

Regards,
https://gpacalculator.wiki/grade-calculator/
Last edited by adamdevine78 on Jul 1, 2019, 2:28:59 PM
So does this mean a FlashBack Event? I need to know if I start on a third toon this season or wait for new league. Just tell me if I should wait or not haha :)
Last edited by Irishcoconut87 on Apr 26, 2019, 12:56:35 PM
Intervention death lag fix when?? just saying. Almost 2 months since league launch, and syndicate is still unplayable. You want me to buy MTXs? lol
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Apr 26, 2019, 3:12:55 PM
I am so torn that I fear I might buy nothing at all.

I love the corsair green, but I think that the design on specter effects looks more awesome. God damnit
63 €, aka 630 Points, for the MTX? Are you guys fucking nuts?

You are turning the MTX into a cashgrab even more than you did the past couple months...

You are getting more and more greedy I guess... That makes you not very much sympathic.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
63 €, aka 630 Points, for the MTX? Are you guys fucking nuts?

You are turning the MTX into a cashgrab even more than you did the past couple months...

You are getting more and more greedy I guess... That makes you not very much sympathic.

MTX are optional and you certainly don't have to buy all of them. Be wise with your choices :)

The number of new MTX gives more options for those of us that buy supporter packs and want something new to use the points on.

When you say 630 points that can mean points that came from packs where physical merch was included and MTX sets etc. So it's not strictly face value, is it?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
How about GGG makes some races for a change?
I'm just surprised there are suckers out there who would actually pay for this overpriced crap.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
I thought so, that's not a race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info