Memory Leak

Why is poe using more ram than google chrome?

Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
Last bumped on May 22, 2019, 5:52:55 AM
High memory usage increases over time, this is a new process run for longer, but still:

Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
game still leaking memory like a sieve
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
I don't see anything that would suggest a memory leak. The game will load art assets and game data into memory so it does not need to load them again from disk.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I don't see anything that would suggest a memory leak. The game will load art assets and game data into memory so it does not need to load them again from disk.

how this game can consume up to 6-8gb ram when a game much more in depth detail such as WoW only consumes up to 2-3 gbs even on raids?

clearly the client isnt well optimized or something is going on.. I will get a screenshot for this the next time I play the game.
Turning players into payers. Anti NPC-Echo chamber.

“I don't bow, curtsy, or give a shit.” - Kabal.

Blight is over. Modern tower defense games arent my cup of tea regardless.
confirming a memory leak.. with the DirectX 11 interface itself.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
confirming a memory leak.. with the DirectX 11 interface itself.


Please post proof or stop making these posts.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
I don't see anything that would suggest a memory leak. The game will load art assets and game data into memory so it does not need to load them again from disk.


Any chance we can get some kind of update over at this thread?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2468510

Would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by doomscyth3 on May 17, 2019, 2:46:02 AM
As promised here:



again.. I'm forced to play to windows mode because your game design AKA constantly alt tabbing, going full screen is pointless here.. obviously something is fishy here..

another one:


it keeps increasing when I'm browsing poe trade looking for items.. so again.. isnt this a memory leak?
Turning players into payers. Anti NPC-Echo chamber.

“I don't bow, curtsy, or give a shit.” - Kabal.

Blight is over. Modern tower defense games arent my cup of tea regardless.
Last edited by Xystre on May 17, 2019, 7:54:37 AM
"
Xystre wrote:
As promised here:



again.. I'm forced to play to windows mode because your game design AKA constantly alt tabbing, going full screen is pointless here.. obviously something is fishy here..

another one:


it keeps increasing when I'm browsing poe trade looking for items.. so again.. isnt this a memory leak?


well not according to the reply from GGG that you already got since the client will try to use as much memory it can as cache.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on May 17, 2019, 8:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info