0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
zankioh wrote:
Well the question is whether it takes into account all of the damage cuts given by other supports such as LMP and Chain, or whether it only uses the damage effectiveness on the skill itself such as LA.

After thinking about it, I don't think it will. If it does then LA + LMP + Chain would indeed have been GGG'ed.
Last edited by Zealflare on Mar 12, 2013, 4:07:37 AM
"
deathspenalty wrote:
Welp, nothing about a bsod fix. Looks like i cant play merciless for another week.

Hopefully the next patch will be more kind for me.

Does this help you? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/51323/
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Nobake wrote:
Question: is Cyclone a red or green gem? I'm guessing probably red since the strength classes get earlier access to it from quests.

Requesting changing it to green (assuming it isn't already) and giving it to Dex classes earlier. It is the claw/dagger users lacking an AoE after all. Strength already has options in Leap, Cleave, Sweep, and GS.

Other than that bit of feedback, looks like a great set of changes!

I'm quoting this to get an answer from devs :)
Chris, is the effectiveness of Life Gain on Hit gem further scaled with support gems like LMP/GMP/Chain?
It's good that you noticeably buffed CI(or just plain es) builds which were in dire need.

Still awaiting the adjustments on solo->LOLDIE in maps, 15% exp penalty, arc and most spells being awful, melee durability and zone clearing buffs.

"
pneuma wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Life Gain on Hit is now scaled by the Damage Effectiveness of a skill.

Oof, this is a big change that doesn't look like a big change.

Yeah, this is gonna ouch some of my builds. I didn't see it coming, but the Cyclone thing...yeah...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Chris, you are an excellent developer, but first and foremost, a wonderful human being!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
So cyclone is still not an early game melee option for shadows/claw users in races. Guess i will continue using same old stale builds for a while.
"
Nobake wrote:
Question: is Cyclone a red or green gem? I'm guessing probably red since the strength classes get earlier access to it from quests.

Requesting changing it to green (assuming it isn't already) and giving it to Dex classes earlier. It is the claw/dagger users lacking an AoE after all. Strength already has options in Leap, Cleave, Sweep, and GS.

Other than that bit of feedback, looks like a great set of changes!

I second this. Was going to make similar post myself but found this instead.

Seems strange that a STR/INT class gets it as a quest reward earlier than a DEX/INT class.
4 extra necessary skill point allocations for CI...

when's the coding going to get fixed for FPS issues?

I believe that should be more pressing
Last edited by Xenrail on Mar 12, 2013, 4:40:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info