0.10.3 Patch Notes

Hey guys,

Getting same error as others seem to be experiencing when loading Docks - 3 consecutive errors and then the map loads.

Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Features/templeruinforest_entrance_thin_door_v01_01.tdt

Last edited by Rizarkii on Mar 12, 2013, 7:58:18 PM
"The information that is put on the clipboard when you hover over and item and press Ctrl+C now includes socket information and itemlevel."

Dont see it :(
ign VenJkE
"
Rizarkii wrote:
Hey guys,

Getting same error as others seem to be experiencing when loading Docks - 3 consecutive errors and then the map loads.

Error opening file:
Metadata/Terrain/RuinedTempleForest/Features/templeruinforest_entrance_thin_door_v01_01.tdt

+1 when i try go in Laboratory
ign VenJkE
Door. wont. open.
Yea same here errors when loading Lab but after I closed them it was fine.
"
nefarious wrote:
Yea same here errors when loading Lab but after I closed them it was fine.

same here :(
IGN - AUROREALIS
Death is an option - I choose it!
Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/173199/page/1
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
It's good that you noticeably buffed CI(or just plain es) builds which were in dire need.

Still awaiting the adjustments on solo->LOLDIE in maps, 15% exp penalty, arc and most spells being awful, melee durability and zone clearing buffs.

Aw man life is so hard for scrubcore players.

Aw man, life is so hard play easy mode LA rengar and pansy alt+F4 when almost ded.
Now ES builds have to respec - need 4 points for new keystones.

Would be nice to reset the tree for witches (especially ES ones), or give 4 respec points.

Neither are happening, too bad.

Still, thanks for the ES boost.
Cyclone tottaly sux sorry -.-
Soo my leap slam mara unchanged then ? LoH 100%, and ground slam gain only 70% from LoH same as Lightning Arrow if im correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info