PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
Warlyik wrote:
How long has it been since the promised improvements to melee?

Like, over a month? Oh, and not a SINGLE detail about these supposed improvements have been released.

Not even a single tweak yet. ONE new ability, that nobody's sure will be any better than current options.

LOH change will benefit single target melee skills. I believe Heavy Hit is 150% so an extra 50% life on hit.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
bibi1338 wrote:
that the numbers get crazy, is the reason it was op, is the reason they patched it.

to the ci whiners: you can get way more es than hp easily, you are immune to chaos damage. the drawback is you get stunned and shit. if you remove that, everyone will play ci.

no u cant get more es as hp easely your wrong
1 u need a 1000 es chest to hit 8k
2 es is way less efeective as hp (( hp has armour ) es has noting
3 to matigate the same amount of damge a hp user can mitigate
u need more as/almost dubble the amount of es * witch is inposible
4 take example hp + armour
wile whit es its a challange to hit 10k es
whit that high es u got 0 evasoin 0 mitigatoin 0 crit reductoin
whit hp + armour u have 0 evasoin 50-70% psycal mitigatoin
5 thats whitout the benefit of hp pots ( blood magic aura,s )

ci secrefices a shit load to get 100% chaos imunity ( to mutch )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Mar 12, 2013, 4:26:09 PM
Good to see that CI is getting a boost. I wasn't sure what I was going to spend points on next, but now I do!

I'm also happy to see that there's a new unique map. It's hard enough finding a Vaal map for the chance to turn it into Atrizi, but now there's a little more variety! I hope more unique maps are coming down the pipeline!
cyclone wont be affected by aoe correct?
"
Valderino wrote:

well said...
"
Basement wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?
Its an aoe attack
"
Catacrom wrote:
"
Basement wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?
Its an aoe attack

Its an AoE attack that is based on your weapon range so NO it is NOT affected by AoE.
"
xeroax wrote:
"
Catacrom wrote:
"
Basement wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?
Its an aoe attack

Its an AoE attack that is based on your weapon range so NO it is NOT affected by AoE.

I might be wrong, but I believe it is affected by weapon range AND by AoE supports/passives.
"
SirRabbit wrote:

however, I fear my melee build focusing on cleave (-30% healing) and double strike (-60% healing) may get hit hard. which, if it is true, will be a bit frustrating, since i thought their goal was to make melee a little stronger compared to ranged.

I wouldn't worry too much. I played a Cleave Duelist in closed beta and even back then, LoH was excellent for fast attacking AoE melee skills like Cleave.

In the open beta patch, LoH was buffed, esspecially at higher levels. Last patch, Cleave was buffed as well. If anything this small nerf to LoH will just bring it back to around how good it was in closed beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info