0.10.3 Patch Notes

"
raics wrote:
"
"
raics wrote:
Good patch and finally an aoe skill that works with daggers/claws.

The only thing i don't get is Incinerate boost, people were commenting it's a bit too strong, not too weak.
Where have you been? Everyone I know was commenting that it was weak and useless, and that they couldn't find a link set-up that made it viable..

It was never meant to be a kiting spell, perhaps they used it like that so it never reached the last stage. The spell was meant for tank casters, it's not for every witch out there.

I threw it on a spell totem with chance to flee and LMP, works better than flame totem for it. lol Seems like it'd be a strong double totem spell as well if done right, since it wrecks bosses that focus me (as a fire witch), as well as for tank casters that can sit there.
"
juggzz wrote:
Thanks for the great work guys,

Chris, can you please make it so that Status Ailments are calculated on ES and not base life, this is a really needed change for CI users.

THANK YOU!!

Thiiiiiis.

It's dumb when you get freeze/stun locked when only 100 ES out of 4749 ES is getting taken away.

Shouldn't have to obtain two uniques and gimp your potential gear (2 slots out of 10) just to stay alive when you have a shit ton of ES going on.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm happy for the changes/additions. I just think it's silly how you need life nodes in order to mitigate stun/freeze duration on a build that sacrifices life in the name of chaos immunity.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
more blood is better, great job making this game likeable even for Twilight fans :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Wow CI got buffed...

*victory dance*
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Thx for the patch as usually.
Keep the great work, guys!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Yes CI needs its stun and affliction duration and chance to be calculated off ES not 1 hp. Its obvious. But once that gets into the game there needs to a bigger drawback to CI in general. I understand that it would break the game if the change that most certainly is coming would be put in now without its future drawback.

If stuns and everything was calculated off ES as it stands today CI would be the only spec anyone with half a brain would aim for today. Now ask yourselves, is there an obvious drawback to it? no? then stop asking for gamebreaking "fixes" and wait for GGG to figure it out so it works for EVERYONE, not just you and your hunger to be OP.

In short stfu if you havnt spent atleast two minutes thinking about the consequenses of what youre asking for and have a reasonable counter to CI's power if stuns and afflictions were calcuated off ES to suggest.
"
pr1091 wrote:
Yes CI needs its stun and affliction duration and chance to be calculated off ES not 1 hp. Its obvious. But once that gets into the game there needs to a bigger drawback to CI in general. I understand that it would break the game if the change that most certainly is coming would be put in now without its future drawback.

If stuns and everything was calculated off ES as it stands today CI would be the only spec anyone with half a brain would aim for today. Now ask yourselves, is there an obvious drawback to it? no? then stop asking for gamebreaking "fixes" and wait for GGG to figure it out so it works for EVERYONE, not just you and your hunger to be OP.

In short stfu if you havnt spent atleast two minutes thinking about the consequenses of what youre asking for and have a reasonable counter to CI's power if stuns and afflictions were calcuated off ES to suggest.

Yea you make no sense, so what are the drawbacks of the same type of build but with HP and better defenses (armor etc)? They get to use health pots in oh shit situations and easier resource manageability. Why you think that making status ailments be calculated on ES instead of hp would be game breaking is beyond me.
IGN: Juggzz

I reserve the right to withdraw any of my items if the price is not adequate.
Last edited by juggzz on Mar 12, 2013, 11:26:35 AM
yay more CI more wins
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
"
juggzz wrote:
"
pr1091 wrote:

Yea you make no sense, so what are the drawbacks of the same type of build but with HP and better defenses (armor etc)? They get to use health pots in oh shit situations and easier resource manageability. Why you think that making status ailments be calculated on ES instead of hp would be game breaking is beyond me.

Then spend another minute thinking about it.
"
Chris wrote:

There are now four Energy Shield passives behind Chaos Inoculation. There are three 8% additional Energy Shield nodes and a new notable (Infused Shield), which adds a 20% multiplicative Energy Shield bonus.

Dear God I'm going to have a fuck ton of ES:

"
pr1091 wrote:

Then spend another minute thinking about it.

Stun isn't calculated off of 1 HP when taking CI, it's calculated off of the HP you would have, had you not taken CI.
Last edited by Elynole on Mar 12, 2013, 11:37:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info