Big Updates to ExileCon

There still remains one big problem with the event.

That there is no online ticket to receive the exclusive ExileCon MTX.

99% of people will not be able to make it to the in person event in New Zealand because it is absurdly expensive to get there.
"
Pablo134 wrote:
New language versions? :) Maybe polish language?

Nie! Learn english kurwa!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Awesome. Was reading the stuff that will be streamed for free, Would love to see streaming or even just recordings after the fact for the other smaller events and annoucements, even if you want me to pay a small fee for the costs incurred to do so.

Could include a microtransaction swag from the event for the larger streaming ticket as well for those of us that can't pay to travel this year or others in my situation being between jobs so no idea if I can get that time off

(though if you do a second one of these events I'm kind of already starting to plan a trip heh)
Oh my god!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hopefully someday you guys will have an event like this in the states.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
ValheruWolf wrote:
Awesome. Was reading the stuff that will be streamed for free, Would love to see streaming or even just recordings after the fact for the other smaller events and annoucements, even if you want me to pay a small fee for the costs incurred to do so.

Could include a microtransaction swag from the event for the larger streaming ticket as well for those of us that can't pay to travel this year or others in my situation being between jobs so no idea if I can get that time off

(though if you do a second one of these events I'm kind of already starting to plan a trip heh)

Yeah I will not be able to make the con, but I would consider buying a ticket which would include a con MTX for sure.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Should be fun for the tens of people who will be in attendance. Will you be serving sausage or is it a 'bring your own' type of situation?
Saved
I really hope this goes well for you guys.
The game really deserves it.
Forgive me if this has been answered...

For those of us with prior commitments keeping us from attending will there be a live or delayed stream for us to watch the event? Especially the big 4.0 reveal...

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
OH
MY
HECK!

*squeeeeeeeee*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info