[3.6] Power Siphon Bleed Wander Gladiator

Hello!
This is my first topic with build in international forum. I decided to share it, because i think it is very unusual build for wander.
Don't think you should try it, it is experiemental build, for science.

I love wanding, and I love damaging ailments more!

in 3.4-3.5 I've played such builds like:
Scourge Arrow Poison Pathfinder
Scourge Arrow Ignite Elementalist
Bleed Spectral Shield Throw Gladiator
Bleed Tornado Shot Bow Champion
..with all this builds I killed uelder (with some deaths though)

character nickname: SGG_Bleewander

Build features:

+6000 HP (at 95 lvl)
+60%-68% block of attack and spells
+approx 700k Shaper DPS ( idk the exact damage, but I feel comfortable on fights with t16 Guardians and Uber Elder)

- moderate clearspeed (you don't oneshot packs and rares, and its fun =)

I thought about this concept earlier, but DPS didn't inspire optimism.
In 3.6 we got some instruments to raise damage:
1. Malevolence aura
2. Circle of Guilt rings
3. fractured t1 flat phys (flaring) mod on wands, which helps with craft high PDPS wand a lot

Passive tree,Bandits, Pantheon, Ascendancy and PoB

passive tree at lvl 94

Bandits:
kill Oak or all Bandits

Gladiator ascendancy points:
1. Blood in the eyes
2. Gratuitous Violence
3. Painforged
4. Versatile combatant

Pantheon:
I usually run with Arakaali and Shakari
for Uber Elder I changed to Tsoagoth and Yugul

PoB Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/ZfbBnn7U
NOTE: this does not show real DPS, cause it's not updated
ps. bleed DPS x8

I chose a long time between blocker Gladiator and Acrobatics Trickster, and decided to choose Gladiator - it seems more safer (global block is great!) and has less problems with resists (but have problems with intelligence). On the other hand trickster has a bit more DPS.

My Gear and Gem setup

(350 PDPS)Imbued Wand with fractured t1 flat phys mod and slammed with Corroded fossil, was lucky to get t2 Tyrannical %phys mod

I think this shield fits good

I use Devoto's for more movement and attack speed (inflict bleed stacks faster) with increased Power Siphon attack speed enchantment.
You also can use Starkonja's helm or rare helm with Jagged Fossil (nearby monsters take 9% increased phys damage) and 40% Power Siphon damage enchantment, but I prefer more speeds.

I use rare chest with slammed Serrated/Pristine fossils.
-15 mana cost of skills helps alot, but not necessary.
some Intelligence will be good too (need base with ES)
you also can craft 5-7% chance to block prefix

corrupted gloves with Vulnerability on hit

boots with movement speed and resists

BIS belt. It gives abot 20% more global attack phys DPS

new rings greatly buffs Herald of Purity!

Horned Talisman for pierce!

gives a lot of Block and Endurance charges on kill!

Last edited by Sungeego on Apr 20, 2019, 2:09:32 PM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2019, 1:53:34 PM
Really cool idea
hey buddy. GREAT achievement!

However, can you go more into detail how you build your trickster? I mean did you fully focus on evasion on gear? Because this is essential for trickster's viability

And how you come to "700k dps"?
Your bleed instance is 40896 * 8 = ~327k

anyway; nice one! I would even go further and add a 4L kinetic blast, just for the pack-clearing.
"
hey buddy

Hi,

I'm still don't know how to build trickster's passive tree, but think that it should include points from right side to bottom side: Fusillade, Elder Power, Acrobatics nodes, Crimson Dance, Red Storm.
also, there's need to find balance between life and resists, and decide what to do with accuracy..

PoB does not take into account next things:

1. 60% to deal 100% more bleeding damage
2. rolls on Ryslatha's belt
3. Circle of Guilt rings (although maybe it takes into account)
4. Watcher's Eye Malevolence buff

maybe with damage I was wrong, in any case, I really like what happened

However, my previous build on this league was elemental Power Siphon Deadye, with 800k shaper DPS, I have killed UElder many times with it, and I don't see much difference in damage between these two builds (except that the gladiator needs more time to stack bleeds). something like this.. =)
Last edited by Sungeego on Apr 29, 2019, 2:58:41 AM
it's fine. i've put it into my own calculator and it says 647k; so you're about right.

I was building a kinetic blast bleeder, when I saw your build lol. im also around 600k DPS so i guess we're same :D I was really unsure if trickster or gladi, that's why I asked
Last edited by airparisderjesus on May 1, 2019, 4:43:48 PM
Thanks for sharing!

After making a poison and an ignite build I wanted to do a viable bleed build and this looks like a fun base. It's a crime to waste all the crit, though. I swapped Lyco in and dropped RT. More damage and two passives freed :)

Where do I get the % chance to deal double bleed damage mod? From fossils?
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
It's a crime to waste all the crit, though. I swapped Lyco in and dropped RT. More damage and two passives freed :)

Where do I get the % chance to deal double bleed damage mod? From fossils?

you need Corroded fossils

there is an error in the PoB calculations with Bleeding damage
He adds there "source damage from crits" component, which does not need to be considered

Your Critical Damage Multiplier will now not influence Poison, Bleeding and Ignite damage, as a result of these ailments no longer being based on the final damage of your hit.
This build probably wouldn't be that good as a starter right? This build looks pretty good
"

ye, you need a bunch of ready-made gear
and, unfortunately, there will be no Circle of Guilt rings from Synthesis in 3.7, with which I strongly disagree
"
Sungeego wrote:
there is an error in the PoB calculations with Bleeding damage
He adds there "source damage from crits" component, which does not need to be considered

Your Critical Damage Multiplier will now not influence Poison, Bleeding and Ignite damage, as a result of these ailments no longer being based on the final damage of your hit.

While PoB sucks horribly when it comes to bleed, it's correct in this case. Additional crit multi doesn't work without Perfect Agony, but there's still base 150% crit multi. It does affect ailments and is separate from hit version. You can see it in your character sheet (C).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info