Underused Skills/Ascendancies Challenge Sythesis - Goes live in 1 week (4.20.19)

Great place to try my first self-made build. We'll see how my Volatile Dead Miner with Desecrate Totem fails :)
Imma roll HC, guardian, path of life nodes, some sort of monkaS strats and die to internetz !
what about summon holy relic it doesnt seem to be used on 5+ links ?
"
Bakudan wrote:
"
Idk regarding the time. What do you think? I anticipate this will run pretty close to the start of whatever event ggg is planning.

GG is planning an Event ?
I mean they will annouce some details about the next league in May but next league shouldn't be before June, and appart of forum drawing events or their convention, i don't see any harm if some ppl would "crowdfund" a bit extra time if needed, but will see then^^'.

Yes. They announced they're going to be doing some kind of flashback or Mayhem/Turmoil type thing.
"
Tresemme wrote:
what about summon holy relic it doesnt seem to be used on 5+ links ?

Thanks I'll add it

Also added some other missing skills: Explosive Arrow, Puncture, Shrapnel Shot, Searing bond, Split Arrow, Discharge, Siphoning Trap

Added discord server: https://discord.gg/MXDd3Ps
Last edited by jolsen26 on Apr 18, 2019, 9:45:31 PM
Just a reminder guys.
None of you are gonna be playing anything if this league doesnt reach the fund goal.
I already donated enough points to pay for myself and partially other ppl.

This is NOT charity. If you wanna play, pay at least for yourself.
There is also discord now! Link is added and you can find it right above the softcore link or via this comment:
https://discord.gg/MXDd3Ps

Enjoy the league exile!
I'd like to join & pay for myself :o)

EDIT: SC
Last edited by jespex on Apr 19, 2019, 11:58:24 AM
You have written Molten Burst in the allowed skills section...its not a skill..what is it?molten strike or molten shell?

Also,For the movement skill is only shield charge allowed?

And,Is convocation allowed,(probably not but I'm asking just to be sure)
thx.
Last edited by PeaceWalker1o1 on Apr 19, 2019, 2:37:19 PM
"
You have written Molten Burst in the allowed skills section...its not a skill..what is it?molten strike or molten shell?

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Ngamahu's Flame
Last edited by Tresemme on Apr 19, 2019, 3:20:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info