[PS4] 3.6.3c Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.6.3c Patch Notes

Console Specific Change
  • Fixed a bug that was introduced in 3.6.3b update that changed controls on memory nexus map.

Other Changes
  • Improved the performance of Storm Brand.
  • Improved the visual indicator of Divine Ire's area of effect while channelling.
  • The "Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location" Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.
  • Fixed a number of Memory Amplifiers which were not working.
  • Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.
  • Fixed a bug where Gisale, Thought Thief in Scriptorium Map was unable to drop The Aesthete or The Offering divination cards.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when leaving your hideout.
  • Fixed two instance crashes that could occur when using Soulrend.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of Purity.
  • Fixed two instance crashes that could occur in the Memory Void.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Dominus encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Soulwrest unique staff.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Apr 10, 2019, 8:31:00 PM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2019, 9:44:23 AM
Great job guys and gals!!
Can we get fps issues fixed please isn't that more important.. Can't even run maps without fps dropping to 1 fps. And I want to play hardcore too risky otherwise.
"
swampya wrote:
Can we get fps issues fixed please isn't that more important.. Can't even run maps without fps dropping to 1 fps. And I want to play hardcore too risky otherwise.


Perhaps it's your PS4, I've been mapping all week with no fps loss. If it's your build, you should modify it until they do fix it.
"
KillenForFun wrote:
"
swampya wrote:
Can we get fps issues fixed please isn't that more important.. Can't even run maps without fps dropping to 1 fps. And I want to play hardcore too risky otherwise.


Perhaps it's your PS4, I've been mapping all week with no fps loss. If it's your build, you should modify it until they do fix it.


What build are you running for no fps drops? Been trying to find something decent for mapping which doesn’t impact my FPS. Currently running bane/ED
Thank you for the fixes! Especially the memory mods not working. I stacked 2 150% chance to drop maps from synthesized monsters on 5 maps that were fully charged with 3 runs each. I did all of the maps and found 2 maps. I figured with a 300% chance to drop maps I would have had an inventory flowing in maps....not the case. Hope this fixes things!
Yea i can map just fine with a Bane/Soulrend build, but i can't map hardly at all on Flicker Strike because of server issues. As much as I want to play Flicker Strike ... i just don't.
Last edited by Sesh458 on Apr 10, 2019, 8:37:39 PM
I got ps4 Pro x4 of them, I'm just running lightning trap build. Can clear all maps all mods. Fps lag just insane with this build fps drops to like 1 pretty much every map
"
swampya wrote:
I got ps4 Pro x4 of them, I'm just running lightning trap build. Can clear all maps all mods. Fps lag just insane with this build fps drops to like 1 pretty much every map


Guys the real problem its during the breaches...Its almost impossible doing them...and for my personal experience the most laggy skill Is easily "Molten strike".
Ok, The game is unplayable when it comes to FPS issues, at least for me. A lot of people like to point out the arguement"oh it's you're ps4, but I tried the game on 2 different ps4 slim(both new) and game runs like a potato pc(10 FPS gameplay) and I'm not exaggerating the game runs smoothe until a group of mobs appears(mainly in maps) and don't even get me started with breches,bosses...... I don't know what to do or how to feel cause I love the game but I just can't progress in it..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info