PS4 Ascendancy Bug

I complite first normal lab. Get ascendancy - Elementalist. Spent 2 ascendancy points to Shaper of Desolation. Then I complite cruel lab and get +2 ascendancy poits. When I try to spend this points on the Altar of Ascendancy, nothing happen. I run cruel lab second time to make sure I do all correct and this bug happen again. Can you help me?

1. What platform you're playing on, listing [PS4], or [Xbox] at the beginning of your thread name. PS4
2. What time this happened 10 apr 2019 10:00 UT +4
3. Gateway / Location Act 8 The Sarn Encampments/Cruel Lab
4. Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone. No
5. Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen? No
6. If you can reproduce the 100% of the time a video clip would be handy. Maybe(should I?)
7. Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi. Cable
8. What model console are you using? PS4 fat
9. Your gamer tag or PSN ID (a private message is fine for this if you're uncomfortable posting this publicly.) VandaXTR
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2023, 9:22:16 PM
Same thing happened to me. Finished cruel lab and no new ascendancy points. Sucks big time.

Edit: good news, the ascendancy points showed up after I left the lab, so I was able to assign them from the passive tree screen.
Last edited by thrackstar on Apr 10, 2019, 1:04:54 PM
Pretty sure once you've clicked the alter you just go into your passive tree and press r3 on ps4 an assign your points, I've done all 4 labs and had no problem assigning that way while still in the lab.
"
jpka12 wrote:
When I try to spend this points on the Altar of Ascendancy, nothing happen. I run cruel lab second time to make sure I do all correct and this bug happen again. Can you help me?
Ascendancy points are allocated in your passive tree, interacting with the altar itself grants you the points. You can expand your 'Ascendancy' points tree by pressing 'R3' when browsing your passive screen.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
jpka12 wrote:
When I try to spend this points on the Altar of Ascendancy, nothing happen. I run cruel lab second time to make sure I do all correct and this bug happen again. Can you help me?
Ascendancy points are allocated in your passive tree, interacting with the altar itself grants you the points. You can expand your 'Ascendancy' points tree by pressing 'R3' when browsing your passive screen.

I had the same issue, and was sure it was a bug, and I reported it in-game with /bug. When I got the first two ascendancy points after the first trial, it was possible to spend the points in that altar itself, and I'm pretty sure that is how it worked on PC too (but I haven't played there for a few years).

Thankfully I noticed it was possible to spend the points later in the passive tree itself, but it really ought to be possible to spend them on that altar view, when we are looking at it zoomed in -- just like after the first trial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info