3.6.3c Patch Notes and the Darkprism Microtransactions

Could you also give some love to the core game? The recent lag spikes and disconnects totally ruins the, otherwise great, game. It happens that I am loosing 2-3 portals due to "unexpected disconnections". And please, please! fix the syndicate - make it more frequent, make 3rd choice "do nothing", and, most importantly, please deal with the lag. Thank you for the great job!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
If only you would make the same effort for the ingame models as you do for the microtransactions. Why do you even release new weapons and armors without 3D art?
And still no fix for not working "+zone level" amplifiers.
Can you just give us Flashback leagues now? I don't want to play this garbage Synthesis anymore.
"
dacoshild wrote:
Can you just give us Flashback leagues now? I don't want to play this garbage Synthesis anymore.

7 Challenges, no supporter packs, demanding easier leagues. Reee i want Legacy league back so i can still complain about how leaguestones arent good enough for my entitled tastes because they didnt give me a mirror day one. Omegalul

And before you talk shit about my challenges, I'm playing the league mechanic on ps4 with friends. :)
Last edited by Seanana on Apr 10, 2019, 4:32:48 AM
liking the weapon skin ..
"
dacoshild wrote:

I love synthesis league mechanic
Improved the performance of Storm Brand.

what the hell does that mean :p?
"
Wonkie wrote:
Improved the performance of Storm Brand.

what the hell does that mean :p?

More storm and less brand, I assume.
Honestly...I bought a new PC for this game and its getting worse than before this leaque. Constant instances are fucked up, betrayal lag, server issues. I play since open beta, 6 years long! And if there will be no fixes to that soon, I quit the game for ever!

There isnt even a comment on the lag issues from GGG. Nobody cares about new MTX, when you game doesnt work. Its a mess right now!

You lost thousands of players and potentially new players this leaque. Many people, who are trying out the game right now, will never come back, because of thos ridicolous lags and serverproblems...

I am mad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info