💖✨[3.12] SOON TO OPEN! Lek's 100% Free Carry & Boss Kill, YOUR LOOT ALWAYS✨💖

What: 💎OPENING SOON! 100% FREE Boss Kill & Carry, YOUR LOOT: Uber Elder, Guardians, Conquerors, 100% Delirium Elder/Shaper, Last Waves Simulacrum, Cortex etc💎

How: Whisper, IGN: LeksFreeCarry

Where: If Uber Elder/Shaper, switch to Singapore/California Server for a smooth run

Vist my YOUTUBE Channel for more videos. =)

💎How to Vouch? Just 3 Steps💎

1. Log on to your POE Account on the POE Website

2. Click on "Post Reply" found at the upper right corner.

3. Write something super nice about me & my service (hihi) and hit submit.

No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Sep 19, 2020, 4:06:50 AM
Last bumped on May 20, 2020, 11:39:14 AM
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Carried me all throughout and explained mechanics. Was also very clear in instructions. He was very humble and told me that he might die (which he didnt anyway!) but secured me that he will return any lost maps or fragments if the carry was unsuccessful.

Im will definitely use this service again

Thanks

awesome carry! helped my get through all the maps, pretty great at communicating and clear set of instructions and guidelines to get us through most of the content we ran. 10/10 would team up again! thanks!
Thank you help me kill the rewritten boss wit ease
IGN: Catastrophically
vouch gr8 service
I vouch for this person's excellent service. I message chat 820 and this person came to my rescue. Thank you so much!
Amazing person , helpful and kind.
Killed my red elder guardian for me :D
Fast and clear kill on my boss!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Really nice player, pmed him and asked for uber elder, replied immediately, came to my uber elder, finished it without problems and left after the job was done, trustworthy and reliable player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info