[3.6] TANKIEST SUMSUM SPECTRES/SKELLIES NECROMANCER

Hi there. I mainly focus on creating tanky/lazy playstyle builds.
I created this one because i wanted an easy swift summoner. I love summoners and i havent build one since 2 past leagues.
You can start with this build into any league and it would perform perfectly w/o any 6link requirement. It has 8.5k hp, 84-83-84 max ele res,60 phy reduction etc.
I will cut the introduction short and get to items and main idea of the build.
Weapon:
I used an auto spammer 90+ minion dmg 1 handed weapon. You need to get a 90+ minion dmg wep with an open suffix and craft trigger socketed gems.

ball lightning gives auto EE and as-cast speed to minions.

Shield:ahn's heritage, the best shield in the game!
I dont use victario's shied because your minions cant deal dmg while u are dead therefore it does not matter how many frenzy charges they have.

This gives us 3 max ele res 1k+ armour 80 hp and onslaught.
Use it with 2 fragility jewels.

chest armour:
u dont need a vis mortis or a 6l chest piece. i put skellies here and we use em just to proc skills in our wep. and single target for bosses.
u can get this from delve necromancer nodes. it gives +1 to spectres:

for 5 link remove maim.

helmet: i put spectres here. they become 6l with minion dmg. and conc effect. u can make them 7l with minion life but u lose a potential life prefix in the process.use solar guards as spectres.

boots: delve crafted +1 spectre boots. if u cant find them use bones of ullr

gloves:corrupted +2 to socketed aura or aoe gems gives us +1 max res with 21 lvl purity gems.

Jewels:use from dust to get max summoned skellies with 2 skill uses. use them as single target clear or offering +ee proc.
watcher's eye these are pretty cheap atm but you can use 1 moded one instead 2 purities w. eye.
unending hunger is important for clear speed.

Jewelry:
use high hp - dex - res based jewels:

flasks :

phase run: i use it to rush memories or maps. it never ends with inc. duration and efficacy.
spectres: i prefer solar guards. spawn them in an high lvl area this gives them more dmg and life etc.
Skill tree :
ascendancy points in order : invoker- soul weaver - commander of darkness - bone sculptor
normal tree:

Bandits : kill all
Pantheon: solaris - ralakesh
I will add more details later on.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 13, 2019, 3:03:48 AM
Last bumped on May 16, 2019, 10:10:59 PM
Hey, thanks for the guide.

I threw this into Path of Building and, even allowing for 20 Ex worth of gear, I only got 25% physical reduction, 7.5K life. (40% with rumis flask up) How much did all that gear cost?

How did this go vs lab traps? How brainless can you play - can you stand on ground effects, and afk into packs?

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide.

I threw this into Path of Building and, even allowing for 20 Ex worth of gear, I only got 25% physical reduction, 7.5K life. (40% with rumis flask up) How much did all that gear cost?

How did this go vs lab traps? How brainless can you play - can you stand on ground effects, and afk into packs?

well i made the build cuz i can play only with my offhand. my mainhand is broken.
so i d say build is pretty brainless.
i havent tried it in labs but it should not have any problems.
it can probably withstand juiciest buffed izaros.
you might have to use a stone golem to regen in traps.
gear cost like 6 ex or smth
3 for chest 2 for boots and 1 for helmet
rest is under 30c
oh i forgot. if u add phase to lab run i believe she will have no problems passing trough lab traps.
phy reduc. comes to 60-70 with flasks
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 9, 2019, 2:35:20 PM
I approve the idea to stack defenses. I like minimum endurance charges on my jewelry, but it would be contradictory with your ahn's shield

Lazy and tanky is the optimal playstyle 8)
"
allana wrote:
I approve the idea to stack defenses. I like minimum endurance charges on my jewelry, but it would be contradictory with your ahn's shield

Lazy and tanky is the optimal playstyle 8)

oh yeah i think adding 2-3 end charges is less important than having extra max ele res.

i focus on max ele res in all my builds because ele dmg reduction isnt something easy to achieve. you simply have reduced- max res - less dmg taken options.
but when it comes to phy reduction you have easier ways to access it.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 9, 2019, 6:40:28 PM
I`m trying to follow this build but I`m confuse about the ball lightning triggering. For me it says the "the skill cant be used". I assume it is due to the crafted mod, so what skill do you use to trigger the weapon crafted mod often? could you explain how it works? I`m new in the game
"
rafaelbpc wrote:
I`m trying to follow this build but I`m confuse about the ball lightning triggering. For me it says the "the skill cant be used". I assume it is due to the crafted mod, so what skill do you use to trigger the weapon crafted mod often? could you explain how it works? I`m new in the game

it means that it will get triggered when you use a spell.
in this case its summom skeletons and phase run.
I would use storm brand over ball lightning in the weapon myself
Sorry, but I didn't got how you generate the Endurance Charges. It's an skill gem or something in the build?
Fractured items made for two really easy crafts for this build. You can spam bound fossils for 1c on the weapon and boots until you are happy with what you have.

I happened to have the beast that removes a suffix and adds a prefix as I was making this, which guarantees you can craft the triggered gems, but bound fossils are so cheap you can just spam them until you have an open suffix. I'm pretty sure you can use any one handed weapon for this craft.

The base can be as cheap as 3-5c, and you can spam bound fossils until you are happy. There's a ton of room to improve these, but they cost about 10c to make.

I'm pretty sure I got a great deal on this base, and it's sad since I don't use it, but if you don't used the triggered spells, you could make a defensive stat stick.
Last edited by jayd42 on May 5, 2019, 7:02:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info