Einhar disapproves

Last bumped on Apr 12, 2019, 12:30:23 AM
Part of me briefly is glad, one for the wildlife, yet the poacher's just an opportunist in a shit poor country area. Pity that death won't put a dent in the insatiable and rising demand for the animal parts that drives this dreadful industry.

Have a search for some figures and whys of it all, and efforts to change things in parts of Asia, if you want to be overwhelmed. Pangolin scales, millions of the creatures many have never even heard of, gone. Tigers being bred and slaughtered in dank cages for their bones, millions of turtles, seahorses, birds... If not, just high five with the lions and elephants, because who doesn't love a bit of hide and fury fight back against freaking ak47s or whatever the gang used.

You might be aware of course, and that's why you're sharing it.

11:00 aha! Pumpkin hour, for me. Making a big show of it really convincing myself lol. No sleep 'til Brooklyn!
:p

Thousands of people celebrated his death on Reddit. Really interesting.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ha ha, I got a good laugh on that one.

As far as the argument about being poor and forced to be a poacher that is pretty fucking lame. Many people in the world are poor and not poachers.

If we continue along that slippery slope, we can justify killing someone to steal their wallet or car because a person is economically challenged. Any crime can be justified on the grounds of poverty. Is that where we want to go?
Censored.
"
erdelyii wrote:

You might be aware of course, and that's why you're sharing it.

Was just a feel-good story I thought.
Nah, Einhar would merely consider that rhino to be part of a legendary hunt worthy of a poem.

Fictional character psychology aside, would like to see more rhinos come out on the right side of these encounters. The only reaason rhinos are being hunted is becasue foolish men believe that imbibing their powdered horns will give them a better erection. (I dare you to ask for my full thoughts on this...)
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
coatofarms wrote:

Was just a feel-good story I thought.

And that works just fine :)

"
Fictional character psychology aside, would like to see more rhinos come out on the right side of these encounters. The only reaason rhinos are being hunted is becasue foolish men believe that imbibing their powdered horns will give them a better erection. (I dare you to ask for my full thoughts on this...)

What are your full thoughts on this Epic?
Sorry darlings but that's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever heard! Einhar's an... evil poacher? Whatever gave you that notion? But then again, with or without Einhar, you'd still be wandering aimlessly (for the most part) around the unforgiving jungle that this Wraeclast is (supposed to be), hunting down and... killing... innocent beasts that would... happily kill you instead (and most likely devour you), if not killed by you first. And murdering people. By the hundreds. Or by the thousands. Or worse, like... millions in some cases, depends on the degree of... addiction of the owner of the account in question.

But then one could possibly argue that they're not people, they're mutants, trying to kill you. Yeah sure, but that would also make you a... racist, besides already being a poacher and a mass murderer. But not all of them are mutants... normals still wander around Wraeclast, normal people like you, other exiles. Yeah sure, but most of them are pariahs, the dregs of society, condemned criminals, law breakers, deranged psychos, offenders and delinquents of all kinds, perpetrators. Yeah exactly, like you... exile.

But you were falsely accused in the first place, you are innocent (again), at least not guilty of the crimes they charged you with. You are definitely NOT a spiteful creature, full of envy, lust and low cunning, not you... exile.

Nonetheless, you still wander around aimlessly (for the most part) in this damnable Wraeclast hunting down and... killing... innocent beasts that would... happily kill you instead (and most likely devour you), if not killed by you first... And the perpetual cycle repeating itself into oblivion.

Oh sweet mother of mine, you should have never brought me screaming into this cruel world, you heartless woman.

But I digress. I remember a time when the younger me used to play... innocent (again, yeah) games, ones that didn't promote all those negative things, all this violence and killing.

I particularly enjoyed playing Bubble-Bobble, a coin-op game by TAITO, where you'd be a cute little dragon, either blue or green, wandering around (for the most part, what?) on little colorful platforms, eating cakes and cherries, doing your best trying to avoid contact with cute little... beasties that got in your way, but those buggers were so damned persistent, not to mention that their ultimate devious little plan was to... end you. So ultimately and inescapably you had no other way but to... resort to... violence. Using your inherent gift, and a bubble gum, you'd... trap them in cute little bubbles, only to... heartlessly murder them, a moment later, at your leisure. Ring a bell?

And if it took you too long, after a fair warning, your worst nightmare appeared out of thin air, a cute little... white shark with a huge craving, that would relentlessly hunt you down and... terminate you. I hated that guy, he was nigh unto invincible, not even... Einhar could best him, he was simply unkillable, stupid beast, or should I say fish?

Damn! So ok, forget about Bubble-Bobble, I should have never mentioned it, stupid game. There's always good old Pacman, yeah definitely Pacman, that'll do, nicely. That is a game that promotes peace and non-violence, and all that (roses are red my love). You controlled a little cute (or not that cute actually) head with big eyes and an even bigger mouth, with an insatiable appetite, that wandered around (aimlessly for the most part, gosh not again) levels full of little... pills, constantly consuming them, until there were no more... pills around for you to consume, then move on to the next level, full of even more... pills for you to consume, and that's how the story goes.

Now if I remember correctly there were also some... cherries around, and cute little ghosts too, but I digress (again, what the... I'll be damned). But then one could possibly get the silly notion and the sick idea that Pacman promotes... drug abuse, or worse, addiction and... well you get the picture. And the perpetual cycle repeating itself into oblivion. I'm telling you, exiles, we're trapped in this forever. No way out, no escape, we're doomed. So let's just make the best out of it.

So yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I genuinely like Einhar, he's a buddy, and a pal, he's a brother in arms. He's got style, and he's got grace. He has a sense of humor, albeit wicked and black at times, but a fair grasp of humor nonetheless. Not to mention that he is THE most useful companion, with an aura that enhances your life gain on hit and regeneration. Add on top of all that his wicked crossbow that deals some damage, so what's there NOT to like? I'm asking you.

Oh, and thanks for bearing with me. Don't get me wrong. No mercy for the wicked. The perpetrator got what was coming for him. Respect Mother Nature, She's mother to us all!

And I'm a lion, hear me ROAR!

Edit:
I'm shamelessly gonna use this as my Einhar competition entry. Wish me luck.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Apr 9, 2019, 3:50:41 PM
@Nizhidrhamannit

lol I read everything you wrote. Good luck on the competition!
Last edited by coatofarms on Apr 10, 2019, 12:59:01 AM
"
erdelyii wrote:

"

What are your full thoughts on this Epic?
Well, I happened to have worked in a store that sold the "performance enhancing" pills... and it wasn't pretty. Ugly dudes to the last, although that apparently is not a disqualifier. But... if they had a woman in tow... without exception, they were not attractive. The lesson here? You want a healthy erection, try having sex with attractive women. You think Pres. Trump has issues getting it up for the hotties he's had sex with? No, because they have all been sexy af, without exception.

As an aside, in the early 2000s they were advertising Enzyte. I joked to my gf that she should order some, and she was like, "ummm, no, totally not necessary."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrWz7cVXv8
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info