How to login with my PS4/PSN account? and How it works if my PC email and PS4 email are the same?

Hello,

Due there is not enough information about how to do things as usual, I decided to make this topic to make other players NOT angry as me in the process.

Update: "Account not verified" text is fixed.

Q: How to login with my PS4/PSN account?

A: First step, if you are using a PC account, logout of it. Then follow steps at below.

Click "Login" text as you see in the picture below.

You will see "Playstation Network", click on it as you see in the picture below.

If you are logged-in PSN before and its still open or its cookie is latest then it will not ask you username or password for your PSN/PS4 account and it will automatically login to PoE webpage/forum. Otherwise use your PSN/PS4 account credentials (username and password) to login after clicked "Playstation Network" mini picture.

After you logged-in to PoE website/forum with your PSN/PS4 account, you will notice there is a text "Account not verified". See picture below. Ignore it for now. They are working on this issue to fix it. Everything other than "Account not verified" text is working well as far as I did not see other issue(s).

Merging big systems is not easy job. Small mistakes/bugs can be happen. They are released this feature as soon as possible because community was asking for it like crazy (Including me).

Q: My PSN/PS4 account email address and PC PoE email address are the same. How it will work?

A: You have to login each account separately. First step is logout currently logged-in account.

If you want to use your PC account on website or forum, you have to click login link and use your PC username and password.

If you want to use your PSN/PS4 account on website or forum, you have to click login link and click "Playstation Network" mini picture as you see pictures above.

Regards

P.S.: I do not have an Xbox account. So, I do not know if process is the same or not. If someone can comfirm it, I can add it here too.
Last edited by signon7384 on Apr 9, 2019, 1:41:24 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2019, 11:34:03 AM
Hello,

many thanks for this post with the explanations :-)

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info