[3.6] IGNITE based Divine Ire / ~1M Ignite DPS / All content viable / With Videos

Hello. I want to introduce you my Ignite based Trickster build. I love DoT builds and played a lot of poison, DoT cold and chaos builds, even bleeding based build, but never played good ignite build. So i decided to create this one.

Core of this build is Stormfire ring, which allows us to apply ignite with lightning damage and proc EE.

Be careful, u dont need any fire damage to spells on your gear. If you will have it, u will break your EE.

Gear:
Spoiler

Current gear:
Spoiler

Gear description:
Spoiler

Body armour is a rare Carnal Armour or Sadist Garb with as much eva and es as possible. Crafted by my friend with Dense + Sanctified fossils. Before craft be sure u have 86+ Ilvl.

Fossil crafted rare Hubris Circlet with enchant for "Malevolence has % reduced mana reservation" and "-9% fire resistance" mod. Also u can use same enchant for Discipline.

Rare es shield. Get as much es and resist as you can (or need). Fire or lightning damage here is good.

Rare es gloves. Get as much es and resist as you can (or need).

Rare es boots. Here you need 25+ MS and at least 150+ ES. Try to get capped resists without boots. Its hard or expensive to get good one with resists, ms and high es. Aspect of the Spider can be crafted anywhere u want.

This is very cheap belt. I bought it to fill my lack of resists and strength.

Shaper amulet with % of physical as extra lightning dmg. It is main damage node here. % increased fire or lightning damage is good too, but extra dmg is more important. Best way is to have them both. Also it's desirable to have % increased es.

We just need this ring.

It was my last item, i has capped resists already so i decided to get here as much elemental damage as i could.

Rare shaper sceptre. Main damage mod is extra lightning damage. Flat lightning damage to spells, burning damage, fire and lightning damage. Cast speed is desirable here.

A lot of rare jewels. Without % increased es they cost very cheap. Get some attributes and resists u need, cast speed and damage. Watcher's eye for faster burning, very cheap and effective.

4 utility flask for your choice and Cinderswallow Urn. I prefer Sulphur, Quartz, Quicksilver, Jade or Stibnite, Silver. Cinderswallow Urn is really good, but for bossing is not. Later i want to use Bottled Faith instead of utility Sulphur and utility Silver instead of Cinderswallow urn.

Gems:
Spoiler

6L Divine Ire:

Infused Channeling for bosses, Ignite Proliferation for mapping.

4L Orb of Storms:

3L Auras:

4L Flame Dash:

+ Increased Duration

3L Wave of Conviction:

+ Increased Duration

Be sure, you WoC deal more fire than lightning damage, in other case u will apply -25% to lightning res instead of fire, what is useless for us.

Immortal Call:

+ anything you want like Vortex, Tempest Shield etc.

Tree, Ascendancy, Bandits, Pantheons, PoB:
Spoiler

Current tree lvl 95:

Poeplanner

PoB:

https://pastebin.com/8M3jqEZk

Ascendancy order:

Ghost Dance --> Escape Artist --> Patient Reaper --> Prolonged Pain

Bandits:

Kill all.

Pantheons:

Major - Brine King. To prevent stunlock when u lose all Ghost Shrouds.
Minor - depends on map mods.

Videos:

Some words:

I dont recommend use this build as 1st character in the league. Without some currency lvling will be slow and annoying. I used it as 2nd character and did up to T15 with budget about 2-3ex total (but i already was lucky to make 6L chest while played 1st char and planned this build).

Use Divine Ire as default with Phys to Lightning, Lightning Penetration, Controlled Destruction etc. At lvl 80 u will be able to wear Stormfire and swap for ignite.

Thanks for reading. Will be glad to read ur comments here or help you in game IGN: ГоримРебята.

Edits (last 20.04.2019):
Spoiler

Spoiler

Special thanks to Ioite for really usefull advice!

Physical to Lightning gem changed for Swift Affliction. Now we need gloves with 25% convertion phys to ightning. Tree was changed to get 100% phys to lightning total conversion.

New PoB:
https://pastebin.com/8bmCW8dG

New Tree:
Poeplanner

Spoiler
Added The Shaper's Realm - last stage Video
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 19, 2019, 10:39:35 AM
Last bumped on May 23, 2019, 3:29:08 AM
You can convert the rest of your damage to lightning by picking up node above storm weaver and getting "25% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" craft and/or implicit on gloves. Infused channeling/Swift affliction is a really nice damage boost compared to phys to lightning gem.
Disintegrator is a cheap and very powerful alternative to crafted scepter in terms of damage. And you can run pure evasion chest like qotf/perfect form/cospri's with it that would've been too hard to color to bother otherwise.
"
Ioite wrote:
You can convert the rest of your damage to lightning by picking up node above storm weaver and getting "25% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" craft and/or implicit on gloves. Infused channeling/Swift affliction is a really nice damage boost compared to phys to lightning gem.
Disintegrator is a cheap and very powerful alternative to crafted scepter in terms of damage. And you can run pure evasion chest like qotf/perfect form/cospri's with it that would've been too hard to color to bother otherwise.

Idea to convert phys dmg to lightning without PtL gem is really nice dps boost. Disintegrator is good alternative, but 150 phys dmg per sec per syphoning charge is very annoying without good mitigation. About pure eva chest, i think it cant be compared even with middle tier rare sadist garb or carnal armour. Thanks for ur comment.

p.s. added "Edits section".
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 6, 2019, 10:58:18 AM
After 2 weeks out of home im finally came back and added Shaper video. Will add full T16 run and Uber Elder kill later.

How much do you shock ?
Are you able to proc the burning dmg bonus from the stormfire ring ?
What about using Storm's gift gloves ?
It has 30% Dot bonus aside being able to prolif shock when killing and stacking the burning increased dmg ?
Without crits u need to get a lot of flat % chance to shock. I didnt take any nodes in tree and on gear for this so i think my chance to shock near 0-5%, it means that i proc bonus to burning damage from Stormfire almost never.

About gloves, if u will change rare with 25% convert to lightning damage to any other, you will lost a lot of dps, cos of 25% of divine ire damage will be physical, which cant ignite.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 21, 2019, 11:15:03 PM
Wouldnt the beams of lightning proc EE and make the beam do less dmg, hence less ignite dmg since the initial hit is in the calculation forthe burn damage? Im considering running this with a rf build too
"
namkim85 wrote:
Wouldnt the beams of lightning proc EE and make the beam do less dmg, hence less ignite dmg since the initial hit is in the calculation forthe burn damage? Im considering running this with a rf build too

I dont know, but i think u are right. Anyway damage is very good even if ee work not so correctly as it should.

https://imgur.com/a/QWKEXSF

Do u think i can use this helm on the build?
Last edited by Jundiaiense on May 2, 2019, 12:25:53 AM
"
Jundiaiense wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/QWKEXSF

Do u think i can use this helm on the build?

you can, but it will be like a 5L. Concentrated effect will not add any damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info