Any way to track "No Stone Unturned" in game?

Hey, I'm trying to go for the "No Stone Unturned" trophy, which requires interacting with around 140 pieces of lore. Is there any way to track which ones have been discovered? I'd hate to make it through the entire list and find that I missed one somewhere.

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2019, 9:16:11 PM
I don't think there is actually.

GGG underestimated PS4 players obsession with platinums :)
Math of Exile moar liek it amirite
I have it on PC about the only way to do it is painstakingly slow just fully clear every single zone in the game and interact with everything ya see it sucks lol. I would like to get the plat trophy just not sure I can go through that again lol.
"
Max_Planck wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to go for the "No Stone Unturned" trophy, which requires interacting with around 140 pieces of lore. Is there any way to track which ones have been discovered? I'd hate to make it through the entire list and find that I missed one somewhere.

Thanks

hmmm good luck and tell us if you manage to do it
gamer4life
"
I have it on PC about the only way to do it is painstakingly slow just fully clear every single zone in the game and interact with everything ya see it sucks lol. I would like to get the plat trophy just not sure I can go through that again lol.

That isn't even enough.

Some lore is randomized. For example, you may have to interact with the letters of exile over 50 times before all the variations appear. Other places it's less obvious; the library in Act 3 has lore books which change each time the area is reset - again, there's no way to track how many you're actually missing of these, and most players won't even realize they have to repeat the stage however many times until whatever lore they're missing happens to spawn.

This really does need some kind of in-game tracking, kind of like how Diablo 3 did it. If GGG don't want PoE going the whole hog and having the lore accessible from within a menu somewhere, we should at least get some kind of indication of roughly where missing lore is, for example listing by act: if you see "Act 3 19/25" you'd know there are 6 bits of lore in Act 3 you still need to get, but wouldn't be told exactly where in the act they are.

Something similar should also be added for the other achievement which involves activating all the waypoints: if you reach the end and still don't get the achievement, you should be able to have some idea how to fix that without going for that achievement over and over with every character you make until it pops.
According to psnprofiles, I am one of the first five to obtain this trophy. I was aware of this from PC version, so I fully explored the zones on my campaign run.

Library and vaal areas are the worst by far. Definitely make a checklist for those two.

For my last one, it actually turned out to be one of the graffitis I missed in Act 3, lol. I was suspecting that so I figured it out quick.
"
According to psnprofiles, I am one of the first five to obtain this trophy.

Hi @FierceAgent Do you have to listen to the entire dialog or you can just skip it, trying to figure out what i missed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info