Community Showcase

I would buy that armor set by timqq. Make it and give him royalties.
What's the header art? I'd love to see more of it.
I need race event pls
pd: nice showcase
Signed in at work especially to second that I would 100% buy that fan-made armour set if it became a thing.

The hound pet looks pretty badass too.
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
What's the header art? I'd love to see more of it.

Queen of the Forest personified. It's in the spoiler, "Uniques Personified by Gunoo".
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
one of rare posts on poe forums lately that make me smile! seriously, these are so good that it would be a sin to pick one as the best, they are all extremely beautiful ♥

...now if ggg would put only a fraction of their time into designing leagues as these people did into designing these, we might have an actually good league!
kind regars
DOGGIE! I need it.
While scrolling through the Unique's Personified I couldn't help but burst out in amazement at the Lore Weave dwarf. Well done man.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Occultist
No Matter How You Look at It, It's Your Fault I'm Not Meta
All of these are amazing. Most probably took a lot of time to make, so thanks for the hard work!

Also, someone needs to make a manga/anime of the "Uniques personified" characters asap! Perhaps a fate/stay night style?
We can't choose our destiny, just the route we take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info