[3.6][SC] Insane Duration Winter Orb SC/Budget/shaper/uber elder/red elder/uber atzri/fast endurance

original build created by DreamScythehttps://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2276369

is this build for you?

I hope you have some experience with POE mechanic.
Have some experience with map farm?
Looking for a smooth fast mapping build?
not afraid to die?(you will die if u play this build)
and last thing a tough(slow but not hard) chapter 1-10(you will not be fast until level 70)(
can do all content include deadly encounters with perfect micro

For new players don't worry Im not trying to scare anyone I will keep updating how to play as league Starter. Ask me if you have any questions.

all the content in title is what I have done already with this build. Include the lvl83 mastermind(1st time do it 5 deaths) 4 normal boss in synethsis. I normally sell cortex so I havnt done one myself so it is not in title.

update/changes

pros

So far faster than 90% of the build
budget mid-end game investment is(~5ex) but can go further higher if you like to.
All map mods are doable (I dont like ele reflect! even its doable)
can solo most of the content

cons

you need to be familiarize with the game content to use as league starter.(tougher than totems easier than bows)
you need to know how to use the trade system to invest your early chaos/alch to get some items
you will be really slow with TC on you without Kaom's Roots

machanic

To reflect the TC to ourself to get longer buff expire. TC on players have 40% less effect so we want to mass the curse effect to max the duration.Check origional post for detail calculations.

To prevent our action speed lower than base speed. So we dont need to worry about getting too slow by TC.

+ the watcher's eye with unaffected bu vulnnerbility with determination on you. Gives us low life states and it is important for us get free 30% more and instant 5k life recovery

instant recovery(hey we are low life), great amount

save you when your first flask runs out. Only use with deal with long fight
Last thing you need is the TC 30% increase effect or WO enchant on you helmet(I hate farm labs so I didnt go for it)

pob link

https://pastebin.com/iLyhMxJH

my items

detail item explain

flat lightning dmg, crit chance with very high multipler. the downside is we need our amulet to have %cold damage leeched as life to use this comfortable. ~1alch

one thing I noticed is cast speed takes an important role in this build to have decent clear speed. 20+ cast speed is needed. So cast speed> critical multipler> critical chance. 60+ increase cold damage is really good to have.

explained in previous spoiler. But once again. Relfect TC to increase out duration. Dont use corward legalcy until you can afford the watcher's eye.

Give it a summon flam golem to attrack enemy and apply EE is always good.~2ex total

life+ high resis+ enchant if u can~10c

+1 is always good. You can use tabula until red map and when you have 600 fusing try 6link one. ~20c+fusing luck or ~6ex

fill the rest of our resis and find some life if you can.~10c

can cost little bit more since we need % cold dmg leeched as life. ~30c

gem links

primary skill-body armor
Winter Orb-Increase Area effect/Concentrated Effect-infused Chalnneling-Greater Multiple Projectles-added cold damage-Cold penetration
*dont link elemental focus is wont proc TC relfect in short words.

TC reflect -Gloves
Temporal Chains-Herald of Ice- BladeVortex/Orb of Storm- Curse on hit

buff set 1-Helmet
Phase Run-Arcane Surge-Vaal Righteous Fire-Increased Duration

movement set- Weapon 1
Determination-Flame Dash-Faster Casting

Defence set- Weapon 2
Immortal Cal-Cast When Damage taken-Frost Bomb

EE proc-ring
Summon Flame Golem

jewel

cast speed(10 inc each)> life with crit multi> life with crit chance
well get 5800 life first then aim for cast speed.

video

check DreamScythe's for boss fight video (I have a potato laptop hard to record boss fight.)
https://youtu.be/vDTDYbf4wVM T14 Ivory Temple
https://youtu.be/zjkshhydBp0 Normal Atzri
https://youtu.be/_KcgiziFrTQ Uber Atzri
will update later

Last edited by Liollzl on Apr 5, 2019, 12:38:34 AM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2019, 10:47:49 AM
reserved for future use
I've just killed my first uber elder with a lot of trouble. Kill one and post a video before adding to the title. Both your offenses and defenses are poor.

To wake you up: you've got 27% fire res. You've no endurance charges and your single flask doesn't cap it. One does not need "a build" to cap the ele. res. Even the beginners cap ele. res. when they know very little about PoE.
Last edited by Varvarel on Apr 4, 2019, 12:45:57 AM
"
Varvarel wrote:
I've just killed my first uber elder with a lot of trouble. Kill one and post a video before adding to the title. Both your offenses and defenses are poor.

To wake you up: you've got 27% fire res. You've no endurance charges and your single flask doesn't cap it. One does not need "a build" to cap the ele. res. Even the beginners cap ele. res. when they know very little about PoE.

I think you misunderstand me for something. The character has the other ring if u see it. if u put the flame golem gem to it it will grant u enough fire resis.As I said Im using poor laptop for record so it is very hard for me to post a T18 video but I will record a T17 later. I have done T18 multiple times usually cost 3 portals due to my micro.
This is not an expensive version of this build. You can go for dual VB if that is what you looking for. Im aiming for clear all the content with cheal budgt gear.
Last edited by Liollzl on Apr 4, 2019, 5:30:01 AM
Real question here is, what isn't just a ripoff of Dreamscythe's build here? Adding a few synthesized items doesn't make it a new build. You in-fact use the exact same duration setup combo that they described.

Really, this shouldn't even be a guide because you copied 95% of Dreamscythe's guide.
"
Deshy wrote:
Real question here is, what isn't just a ripoff of Dreamscythe's build here? Adding a few synthesized items doesn't make it a new build. You in-fact use the exact same duration setup combo that they described.

Really, this shouldn't even be a guide because you copied 95% of Dreamscythe's guide.

hello there. im sorry if I make u think im ripping off Dreamscythe's build. This is his build im not saying i created this build. Before i made this build i sent a message to Dreamscythe ask if i can make a post for 3.6 of his build sice he havnt update it for a long time. Aftet get the agreement from him i made this post. Im still updating new stuff and with a detailed expirence leagus starter.Ill ask Dream to review this forum if he doesnt want to see it ill delete it
Can you say how to proc TC so often ? I've made same gloves as yours (including sockets and gems) and i proc TC like never (2-3 per map). Is Quality or Gem Level important or i am missing something ?
"
sta1n wrote:
Can you say how to proc TC so often ? I've made same gloves as yours (including sockets and gems) and i proc TC like never (2-3 per map). Is Quality or Gem Level important or i am missing something ?

hi there id like to answer your question. to proc TC here is how to do it:the WO crit will freeze enemy. Then when u kill a freezed enemy your Herald of Ice will trigger cause an explosion. It it linked to curse on hit so the explosion will hit other near by enemies to curse with TC and reflect it back to you. Remember dont use elemental focus with WO, it prevents the freeze effect.For boss fight depends on the glove socket color we can use either BV or orb of storm.
Thanks, it was elemental focus problem. Now works like charm, thanks.
I got like 30ex. What would you suggest to improve? Any unique 6 linked armor you would recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info