Skull & Bones Guild is recruiting, we are a good guild, great place to learn and make friends.

Hello we are Skull & Bones an all regions Guild. We have an organized discord and 60 member slots with a good guild stash. We use Path Of Building and have some good quality members. We need experienced officers and people who know how to handle situations appropriately. This is our Bylaws let us know if you are interested.

Recruiting Standards- A New recruit must either be a personal friend or have a good league history. Members with multiple league experience and good character planning experience will be considered before those without experience. Members must remain active throughout the active league. Members are given a grace period between each league to rest during standard period.

Recruitment Hold period or Recruitment Trial Period - begins as a member. When a member joins a two week period will be noted by officers and captains as a period of trial. Any misbehavior and the new member will be immediately removed by a Leader or captain. After that two week period a trial member becomes a Member of the Brotherhood. As a Member of the Brotherhood any misconduct is held in an Executive trial between Leadership and Captains.

Officers - are informants and help maintain our positive constructive atmosphere. Officers do not kick without the support of a Captain or Leader.

Code of Conduct- There are no second chances only executive orders for removal. We do not condone belittling, racism, sexism, sexual harassment, bigotry, hateful speech against anyone, religion can be talked about but not in a hateful manner, age cannot be used to discriminate.

Characters- All members must use Path Of Building and develop at least one character per league unless they notify an officer or captain of absence during a league. Come on let's do this Let's grow and master this guild.

add me in game bombingjupiter or pm me on discord at bombingjupiter#7066
Last edited by bombingjupiter on Apr 4, 2019, 11:45:46 AM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2019, 10:49:31 AM
We are building a somewhat professional Guild. We like to have fun but we also like to plan ahead and learn from each other.
Our guild is growing but we still have 49 player slots available.
Sup, my name's OrificePrime and i'm an officer at the guild, you can hit me up for an invite if i'm online. Here's a list of the officer names to which you can talk to about entering the guild.
AbsoluteMadAnon
Oz_Trickster
BatteryOfTheVoid
OrificePrime
This Guild is still very active and recruiting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info