[3.6] NECROMANCER TANK ZOMBIE BUILD (3+ mil shaper dps, 40+k zombie HP, 7k hp)

Shaper down (deathless he got deleted several times)
Uber Izaro down (carried a friend 2 times through the lab.)
Xoph down (deleted, no danger at all)
Tul down (deleted aswell)
Atziri down (atziri in 2019 lul)

GUIDE UNDER CONSTRUCTION, POB AND DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE

DESCRIPTION AND MECHANICS
Spoiler

With this build I tried to create a high EHP character (7k+hp) capable of dealing damage passively (thanks to the zombies always attacking while you evade stuff) in order to kill bosses easily.

We achieve this thanks to the raise zombie skill. This skill combined with certain unique items ( Mon'treguls sceptre halves the amount of zombies you can have but buffs them enormously, giving them a lot of hp and damage, Victario's charity grants frenzy charges when combined with the necromatic aegis passive etc...)

This combination of damage sources not only makes our zombies tanky, but it also makes them deal an absurd amount of damage with their slam attack (which they spam 100% of the time, thanks to the cooldown reduction from violent dead jewels and the necromancer ascendancy.).

POB
Spoiler

My current character, just changed all the gem levels to 20 and the passive tree is adjusted for level 94.

This character has killed shaper several times on his second day (yes it has leveled to lvl 82 in just 2 days, it's that easy if you have leveling gear.). It has also carried some of my friends through Uber Lab (Izaro gets deleted safely.)

Pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/at0LVuZC

VIDEOS
Spoiler

COMING SOON

Last edited by EltipoKiller on Apr 2, 2019, 4:20:19 AM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Don't understand why you'd rush to make a thread and title when your guide doesn't have content. And from what content it currently has, it has less dps and hp than clooney's build which is pretty much the same concept but better?
"
Qwark28 wrote:
Don't understand why you'd rush to make a thread and title when your guide doesn't have content. And from what content it currently has, it has less dps and hp than clooney's build which is pretty much the same concept but better?

I started making the guide and then got busy with uni/ I'm in the process of recording the videos for it.

Clooney's build is completely different to mine, he is doing a strength stacking necromancer hybrid build. Mine does not follow that route and has more than double the zombie dps, just checked in pob with the same configuration. If by "pretty much the same" you mean we both use zombies then yes, we use the same main ability.
You know you can get power and frenzy charges from chieftains?
Why necro aegis?
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
You know you can get power and frenzy charges from chieftains?
Why necro aegis?

generation is faster and i dont want to rely on spectres that can die during tough fights (uber elder and uber atziri mainly), equiping a different shield and using the spectres would result in more dps but thats just my playstyle preference.
When will we see videos? im very interested in the build
Trying this with a +2 minimum frenzy charges shield,
(started recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info