[3.10] LL Archmage Storm Brand MoM Hierophant (RETIRED)

Switched over to this build from a totem build I was trying out that wasn't scaling very well, but I was getting super lucky on currency/gear drops. Ended up switching to this.

So my gem levels are terrible. Trying the Pledge/LL setup.

Preeeeety squishy right now, I definitely need to do some refinement.

Tough to choose on what to socket into the pledge on the 5 link. Archmage is mega damage, but damn, spell echo would be nice as cast speed is really bad using pledge.
Last edited by sourtimer on Mar 16, 2020, 2:01:58 PM
"
sourtimer wrote:

Switched over to this build from a totem build I was trying out that wasn't scaling very well, but I was getting super lucky on currency/gear drops. Ended up switching to this.

So my gem levels are terrible. Trying the Pledge/LL setup.

Preeeeety squishy right now, I definitely need to do some refinement.

Tough to choose on what to socket into the pledge on the 5 link. Archmage is mega damage, but damn, spell echo would be nice as cast speed is really bad using pledge.

I think Chain is not needed. Your dmg is big enough to 1 shot most mob pack and it's make your deal less dmg again bossed better switch it for Spell Echo.
how much ES do you have in that setup ? looks pretty low, i personally wouldnt switch to ll below 7k ES but thats personal preference
How does hiero's "50% less mana cost of skills" interrupt with Archmage? Does it like...just making us dealing lower damage?
"
How does hiero's "50% less mana cost of skills" interrupt with Archmage? Does it like...just making us dealing lower damage?

yes, dont take sanctuary of thought
yeet.
"
kiwiki wrote:
how much ES do you have in that setup ? looks pretty low, i personally wouldnt switch to ll below 7k ES but thats personal preference

I had about 5K I believe, it wasn't working out too well for me :D 7K sounds better. I actually scrapped crit and went with a low life MOM build, so far it feels a lot better to me. Also dropped PoH, just too clunky in my experience and not even needed. Maybe on a one-shot boss killer would you need that damage?

Also using two fevered mind and one healthy mind. I like the feel of this so far. Once I level new jewels again, will have a better idea.
Last edited by sourtimer on Mar 17, 2020, 12:06:44 PM
Is there any way to run the LL build without PoC?

But PoC ist hard to beat for es. Using rare amu will be more expensive
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Hi,

Is this HC viable? also can it finish 20 wave simulacron?

Ty
Why you using righteous fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info