Mom and dad are playing PS4 poe cause it has an ACTUAL TRADE SYSTEM.

What the fuck :_;

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2019, 11:58:14 PM
Beaten by solwitch to the punch.

What the fuck indeed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
yet everyone and their dogs were whining about the idea of an auction house - saying it was the worst thing since whole loafs of bread
"
xMustard wrote:
yet everyone and their dogs were whining about the idea of an auction house - saying it was the worst thing since whole loafs of bread

Price fixers and scammers are against AH.
Mom and Dad always knew GGG lied to us in that dogshit trade manifesto. It seems the non whiteknights were right all along. Still not surprised after we knew communist china had one as well and we still didn't.

Clearly "supporting" GGG's bank account on PC massively didn't got us the ingame auction house while others got it. So glad I quit the PC shit tbh.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Mar 30, 2019, 12:09:14 AM
lol

Peace,

-Boem-
Game is more fun w/o trade tho. Like drops matter. Some day when they get experience they'll learn that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 30, 2019, 12:49:02 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Some games are more fun without trade.

Games that are overtly balanced around the expectation that people will trade early and often typically are not.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reception and feedback to the trading setup on Ps4 is a litmus test for whether or not it gets implemented on PC. I mean, in TencentGGG's place, that's what I'd be doing. Obviously you can't use the domestic PC version as such a test because domestic Chinese players have different standards and expectations to long-time international players, but the ps4 has clearly inherited some veteran PC PoE players who are now outright saying the trade setup on console is superior to the wonky crap we've put with on PC for years.

Not exactly hard to connect the dots there.

But what about the X-Box version, or does the PS4 one has a different trade system? If not, they were already harvesting data since the X-Box one was out, and PS4 will at most confirm it...

Regardless, maybe they will get it through their th!ck $kull$ that trading needs a plethora of improvements on PC. Heck, even for the "miscellaneous" currencies like maps, offerings, sextants, scarabs, fossils, essences etc. we need a way to seamless trade a larger number that the current ones...

And of course SSF is "fun", unfortunately, not due to real improvements regarding the drop system or the crafting one, but due to the power creep tsunami since 2.4.0. That is making possible to reach end game with never seen before gaps in defense, as long as you don't mind dying a few times on Softcore, and/or previously close to impossible gaps regarding equipment, build choices etc.

It's really led to a change in the genre that PoE represents, and although it started as a hardcore ARPG, it (de)evolved into a top of the class arcade "pew pew" shooter, heck one of the best on the market, as long as you stomach it's stuck in the "limbo between beta product and final release ready"...

Regardless, Borderlands 3 is confirmed and it has weapons with legs, so if the next 3.7.0, PoE "mythical melee revamp" patch fails, I know what I'll be doing for a very long time...

PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Mar 30, 2019, 1:19:14 AM
ya im due for a break from this game and BL3 will definitely provide me with one. looking crazy forward to it.

hope it gets released in september as some are speculating
The UI really does look clean lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info