Wrong Prices on PS4 EU Store

Hello,

the prices for the Synthesis Supporter Packs are wrong.

Sunspire Supporter Pack and Doomguard Supporter Pack are both 70€ instead of 55€.
Sunstone Supporter Pack and Doomcrow Supporter Pack are both 36€ instead of 27€.

The other Supporter Packs and buying points are priced correctly (same as on PC). I checked the US PS4 Store and there the Synthesis Supporter Packs are priced the same as on PC(except for the Sunpire which is completly missing). I dont know about Asia/Oceania.

Is this something GGG is already aware of and that will be fixed in the near future? I dont want to buy the Pitfighter Supporter Pack over the Sunspire Supporter Pack but they offer the same value and one of them is randomly priced 15€ more.
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2019, 5:49:11 AM
+
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're investigating this.
Hello,

is there any Update/ETA you can share on this issue?
Everthing they do, is keeping silence.

I have bought the pack for 69.99, i diden't knew about the price difference. So i wrote a mail to the support and they told me, that i should contact the sony support....

I don't believe that the EU prices were a mistake.
"
elektro_hexe wrote:

I have bought the pack for 69.99, i diden't knew about the price difference. So i wrote a mail to the support and they told me, that i should contact the sony support....

Yeah that makes total sense. They just wanna make all their EU members angry so they quit and lose way more money than if they had the prices right.

Sarcasm aside, it's probably just an accident, if you want your money refunded you HAVE to go through Sony because they're the ones who handle the transactions on their service.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're investigating this.

So its been a week now. You fixed the US Store which had too low prices and I understand that its more urgent than too high prices but does it really take this long to check if there is an error on the EU Store? A simple Yes or No if the prices are going to stay this way would be enough. Atleast then people could stop checking for it every day.
"
"
elektro_hexe wrote:

Yeah that makes total sense. They just wanna make all their EU members angry so they quit and lose way more money than if they had the prices right.

Sarcasm aside, it's probably just an accident, if you want your money refunded you HAVE to go through Sony because they're the ones who handle the transactions on their service.

Support tell me, they can't "speculate" about it... I'm asking about the price difference and would to knew if this was a mistake.

Here:

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I'm afraid this is not something we are able to speculate on, I am very sorry for this. However, I will be sure to pass your concerns and feedback along to the appropriate team members on your behalf.

If there is anything else we may be able to assist you with please let us know.

The prices have been fixed. Its now 55€ for the big ones and 27€ for the small ones.
Awesome, but what can we do now that we've paid 69.99 € ?

Who Will refund us ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info