🌟🔥 #1 ITEM QUANTITY SHOP AND DUPE SERVICE 🔥🌟 💎 Every Base | Perfect T1 Life/ES 3W | Lowest Price 💎

u
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
u
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
u
u
u
u
u
u
u
I'm taking a long break from crafting. As a result, I've increased prices on all magic T1 prefix bases to 20ex to avoid spending time crafting more (each sale was taking like 20min+). I suggest buying elsewhere if you want the best price on those. All other item prices remain the same (eg. 3 Affix).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info