Glimmerwood Mystery Box Concept Art

Am I the only person who is envious of people who have artistic talent? I'm pressed to even draw a stick figure appropriately.
How does the "Glimmerwood" theme fit in with the lore of PoE? Is it an environment eventually to be released in the game? If not, the implied background all seems kinda wasted. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hooooo that's a lot of work well done.
I feel like these mtx's have a lot more detail on the front side of a character, yet I'm constantly looking at the back of mine.
this was the best mistery box ever - curious a lot of people didnt liked "a lot of colors".

I liked it. Its so different and original from anything else in poe...

specially this "the joker" face.

I never buy boxes cause I have no money but I liked this one
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Darn awesome guys, and would you believe that plant LOL.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Yay!
fuck em
Am I the only one who thinks the Madcap design was inspired by King Diamond, and can't wait for them to go on sale individual so I can own the whole set and kill stuff dressed like King Diamond?
Path of Clown

Great job!

Now we looks like f-n diablo3 and korean mmmo..
[Removed by Support]
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
this was the best mistery box ever - curious a lot of people didnt liked "a lot of colors".

I liked it. Its so different and original from anything else in poe...

specially this "the joker" face.

I never buy boxes cause I have no money but I liked this one

They lose the brutal style of PoE. This is clowning.. Who is the target audience? teenagers 14 years old?

BANG BANG DIS IS POE? HMMM... LOOKS LIKE PATH OF CLOOOOWN
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Mar 28, 2019, 8:08:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info