[Console] The Glimmerwood Mystery Box and Release of New Microtransactions

We've just introduced the Glimmerwood Mystery Box to the PlayStation 4 version! Check it out in the in-game store by pressing the Options button or find out more about it here! Also, most of the recently released microtransactions from the PC version will be added to the PS4 version by the end of this working week.

Due to the missing shaders issue we are still unable to release the Glimmerwood Mystery Box and some of the new microtransactions for our Xbox One users, but it should be fixed very soon. We are very sorry about the delay. Thanks for your patience and support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
This would be where I buy some boxes in the spirit of PS4 launch... if I could.

The Japanese want a JP PS4 release please D:
Unable to release the mystery boxes, yet you've added all of the other new MTX, lol.
Its pity that i dont have time for ps :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
The Unique Tab is there! Happy days!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
GGG why does the game Crash so often on PS4?
Will we have a stash discount, this weekend?
just admit it. "GET NEW CONTENT ON PS4 FIRST".

SUCH BOLSHIT took our money and sold out. GET THERE.

See you in exactly one week when your contract with sony allows us to have glimerwood.

I want my mtx transfered to ps4.
Not sure what´s the big deal is with this Glimmerwood one. Been out for weeks already, but they can´t release it on Xbox. But everything else though, is there. Don´t see what the problem is.
Isnt it rediculous, my 400$ mtx and countless others dont even function correctly and PS4 is getting content pushed right out. Their day after hotfix got released meanwhile we wait a week for an update when the games unplayable for us. This is absolutely bolshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info