We've just officially launched Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 and are happy to welcome more gamers to the community!

What countries is Path of Exile enabled in on PlayStation 4?

Everywhere apart from South Korea, China and Japan. Servers are located in Australia, Brazil, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Russia, San Jose, Washington and Dallas. Gateway is automatically selected, you will be placed on the nearest Gateway to you. We're working on a Gateway selection feature at the moment, it should be available very soon.

What languages is Path of Exile available in on PlayStation 4?

English, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Spanish and French. Path of Exile's language is controlled by what the system language is set to.

What Supporter Packs are available?

The First Blood Supporter Pack, which is great for new players as it contains 200 points, an Extra Stash Tab and the First Blood Weapon Effect. Also the Core Supporter Packs and the Synthesis Supporter Packs. The prices are adjusted slightly because these ones don't come with physical goods like the PC versions do.

What Leagues are available?

The Synthesis Challenge League launched today, including Hardcore mode. Solo Self-Found mode is optionally available for new characters upon rescuing the Scion.

What exact version of Path of Exile is being launched on PlayStation 4, compared to the PC version?

The release version is 3.6.1. Check out the patch notes here. The Betrayal content is currently disabled. We intend to update it to 3.6.3 (with Synthesis League improvements) as soon as we can.

We'd like to thank all of our players who are checking out the PlayStation 4 version today. See you in Wraeclast!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
ok
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Great job GGG! I'm excited for your console world to get bigger.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
It's a bit strange to add a question asking what leagues are available and not mention all of them. :P The entire post looks like a bit rushed, but I guess you're very busy. It' s nice to see the clarification about Scion and SSF.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
i wish all muys cosmetic on ps4 :S
Congratz :)
why on ps4 the screen got frozen?
Thanks GGG and congrats! Gives me more reason to buy a PS4 now...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Is it possible to port my account to PS4 with all the stash tabs n stuff?
Chinese please…………

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info