Path of Exile is now live on PlayStation 4!

The game runs great on PS4 so far. And the deals you have on points is remarkably generous. Cheers.
This kinda sucks for people who already play the PC version and have already thrown tons of money at your game, especial if they're in a country where purchases aren't cheap. I'm kinda upset I wont get to use all my skins I've bought already from the PC version. Kinda deters me from caring about the console version at all. Why would I re-buy skins and inventory slots I've already purchased before? It's the only thing that is static in this game.
Having the ability to play a synchronized version of PoE on PC and PS4 would be awesome. But maybe because PC and PS4 have separate servers and/or database structures that prevent the data to be shared between the 2 platforms? I do hope GGG will be able to implement something to allow players to have a single account shared across multiple platforms.
I bet sharing MTX and account as nothing to do with GGG ability but more the Sony Policy, i'm pretty sure Sony force ppl/developpers to have a separated account to be sure they make money on their PSN store.

I don't think GGG will be able to do such Tabs/Mtx share cross platform because of this.

Even games like Rocket League were you can play PC and PS4 players together, you need a separated account Steam/PC and your purchases are not cross platforms.
Last edited by Bakudan on Mar 27, 2019, 12:38:29 PM
Yea, i have game from now! Thanks and greetings from Croatia!
Any chance keyboard and mouse support will be added in the future? Plays way better with a mouse/keyboard than with a controller. Asking because I wouldn't have to dual boot Windows alongside Ubuntu anymore as POE is the only reason I keep Windows. Anyway, thanks for the Ps4 port!
How about Hong Kong and Taiwan??
why not just remove betrayal from the game and make veiled mods to be found like all the other crafting recipes throughout the game??

i think at least 70-80% of players would approve
I expected I could link my account to my ps4 account. I ain't gonna start a new account and buy skins and tabs a second time.
It even says "payed ps plus membership is required for online multi-player", is this a bug? All the f2p games on ps4 don't need ps plus, while poe does?

I was serieusly hyped about getting poe on my ps4, but not being able to link my account, and having to buy everything again, is a serieus deal breaker for me. Guess I won't be playing poe on my ps4 :(
"
why not just remove betrayal from the game and make veiled mods to be found like all the other crafting recipes throughout the game??

i think at least 70-80% of players would approve

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info