[3.6] Ninja's Ire - A Critical Divine Ire Trickster Build - Cheap Buttery Clear [Budget-Mirror]

Any idea how what endgameish weapon looks like ?
"
Nycta wrote:
Any idea how what endgameish weapon looks like ?

Not as of yet, but I am thinking some shenanigans with shaper daggers is likely, when I get to that point I will be sure to post the new weapons. If anyone with more experience in the shaper item department has any ideas I'm all ears
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
What about Hatred instead of triple herald ?
Last edited by Nycta on Mar 29, 2019, 8:25:41 AM
"
Nycta wrote:
What about Hatred instead of triple herald ?

You could absolutely go that route, I prefer the herald of ice explosions, and the body shields from herald of purity
Can you explain why taking the ES leech route ? Im kind of new to this kind of stuff, what does it gives ?
"
Nycta wrote:
Can you explain why taking the ES leech route ? Im kind of new to this kind of stuff, what does it gives ?

I dropped the ES leech nodes ultimately, but I will say this: They do add an additional layer of survivabilty by keeping our es topped off and protecting our hp. We sit at around 2k ES which is more than enough to make good effect of these nodes. I opted for more HP and charges as I am in map groups more often than not.

As you channel divine ire there is a static build up kind of like lightning tendrils that will leech es for you as you channel
Nice build !

But I'm thinking, for the auras, The Devouring Diadem will be good for this build no ?

I'm not a pro btw x).
"
RyukuuFR wrote:
Nice build !

But I'm thinking, for the auras, The Devouring Diadem will be good for this build no ?

I'm not a pro btw x).

Yes, Devouring Diadem is very good.
I use this in my DI Trickster chaos conversion build am running Wrath+Zealotry+Herald of Ash (Herald of Ash adds the msot dps out of all the heralds). I need 4 more levels to respec into some aura nodes and that is when I will swap Herald of Ash for Hatred, which will give about a 1mil dps increase.

This is only possible with Diadem in combination with the mana reserve node Souverighnty and using an Enlighten gem
Last edited by Meive on Apr 1, 2019, 6:10:23 AM
"
Meive wrote:
"
RyukuuFR wrote:
Nice build !

I'm not a pro btw x).

Yes, Devouring Diadem is very good.
I use this in my DI Trickster chaos conversion build am running Wrath+Zealotry+Herald of Ash (Herald of Ash adds the msot dps out of all the heralds). I need 4 more levels to respec into some aura nodes and that is when I will swap Herald of Ash for Hatred, which will give about a 1mil dps increase.

This is only possible with Diadem in combination with the mana reserve node Souverighnty and using an Enlighten gem

There are may ways to skin a cat. If you see something you would like to change in the build please feel free to do so, I've seen some chaos conversion types, Inquisitors, Elementalists, Mind over Matter, all different versions. This is what I came up with on a tight budget, from league start. It looked amazing thematically, and I tailored it to my playstyle, I would suggest anyone following the build to do the same :D
Hi. Trying this out at the moment. What about bandits? Kill all?
ig: https://www.instagram.com/unamedking/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info