[3.7] [Updated] Cold Scourge Arrow CI Trickster - Very simple and tanky

Made a build with the same concept
https://pastebin.com/9LwPcW8m

Didn't put much money on the build around 500 chaos ish...

https://imgur.com/a/zCN5HjH killed uber elder with a 5 link too
Last edited by leunami on Mar 27, 2019, 12:00:26 AM
"
leunami wrote:
Made a build with the same concept
https://pastebin.com/9LwPcW8m

Didn't put much money on the build around 500 chaos ish...

https://imgur.com/a/zCN5HjH killed uber elder with a 5 link too


Oh that is pretty sweet. I see that you are using Cold Snap and Bonechill. Does that actually work? I was thinking of doing that as well but PoB was showing no difference in DPS, but maybe it just do not supports it.
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
I saw a similar charakter on poe.ninja recently and loved the idea

I'm currently playing the hybrid variant of this build and it feels good so far. 4ex investment and I'm going for uber elder tomorrow.

Regardless of what pob tells u, don't skip Mirage Archer! This dude alone does the bossing for u.

@leunami: Uber Elder on a 5l is impressive, good job
"
elbramso wrote:
I saw a similar charakter on poe.ninja recently and loved the idea

I'm currently playing the hybrid variant of this build and it feels good so far. 4ex investment and I'm going for uber elder tomorrow.

Regardless of what pob tells u, don't skip Mirage Archer! This dude alone does the bossing for u.

@leunami: Uber Elder on a 5l is impressive, good job


Actually I was just updating main post with some info about Mirage Archer earlier today. As far as I understand, its basically 1.386 multiplier, so its probably just 50-60k less than Added Cold Damage/Hypothermia, but it has better uptime, because it shoots even when you dodge, so you might be right, I might just switch to Mirage Archer only without swaps as it seems actually stronger. Only issue I see is that Mirage Archer shoots only first arrow fully charged and rest are at quite random charges what can be pretty weak, that would need some more testing.
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Added Vaal Grace to build (not Grace, just Vaal version). It not by any means necessary, I just found it extremely helpful when cornered.

Here is updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/6nLiQrJt
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902


I spammed so much at this trying to get the rank 1 mod and ended up getting rank 2. Still worth multimodding even without the extra 2% attack speed potential?

Last edited by injected on Mar 27, 2019, 10:13:31 AM
"
injected wrote:
Almost have the gear set up for this but I was just wondering if you just used the vorici 1R 1B to get 2R 2B 2G on your bow?

Edit: it seems you changed your gem setup in the newest PoB so I guess 3G 2R 1B is probably easier to get.


Yeah, now its mostly just crafting bench recipe or some chroma spam. I was running Infused Channeling mostly because of phys reduction, but it was not really worth it for 4 off-color when just having Added Cold Damage is more DPS without hassle of having to channel long enough.

"
injected wrote:


I spammed so much at this trying to get the rank 1 mod and ended up getting rank 2. Still worth multimodding even without the extra 2% attack speed potential?



Yeah, I would just stick with that. But tbh Thicket Bow base should be better for this build, but Imperial Bow is good too (atm I am trying to 6link my thicket bow and multicraft it, in meantime I am just using random 6l short bow so it could be worse :d).
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 27, 2019, 10:16:26 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yeah, now its mostly just crafting bench recipe or some chroma spam. I was running Infused Channeling mostly because of phys reduction, but it was not really worth it for 4 off-color when just having Added Cold Damage is more DPS without hassle of having to channel long enough.



Please keep in mind that while fighting bosses u need to channel anyways because you otherwise wouldn't generate any charges. Infused channeling is best for this setup.
"
elbramso wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yeah, now its mostly just crafting bench recipe or some chroma spam. I was running Infused Channeling mostly because of phys reduction, but it was not really worth it for 4 off-color when just having Added Cold Damage is more DPS without hassle of having to channel long enough.



Please keep in mind that while fighting bosses u need to channel anyways because you otherwise wouldn't generate any charges. Infused channeling is best for this setup.


Well, as I said its only worth that 9% phys reduction (what I would definitely like to have) but otherwise its less DPS even with infusion active than just having Added Cold Damage socketed. But if I would've got good colors then I would probably replace either Added Cold or Hypothermia with Infused, but ist not very friendly to someone who would like to socket those gems :d There is also possibility of dropping Hypothermia for Elemental Focus what gives quite nice DPS boost too, but that would be 5 off-colors and shatters would be unreliable, even though it would work great on bosses.
My builds:
[3.10] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.10] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yeah, now its mostly just crafting bench recipe or some chroma spam. I was running Infused Channeling mostly because of phys reduction, but it was not really worth it for 4 off-color when just having Added Cold Damage is more DPS without hassle of having to channel long enough.



Please keep in mind that while fighting bosses u need to channel anyways because you otherwise wouldn't generate any charges. Infused channeling is best for this setup.


Well, as I said its only worth that 9% phys reduction (what I would definitely like to have) but otherwise its less DPS even with infusion active than just having Added Cold Damage socketed. But if I would've got good colors then I would probably replace either Added Cold or Hypothermia with Infused, but ist not very friendly to someone who would like to socket those gems :d There is also possibility of dropping Hypothermia for Elemental Focus what gives quite nice DPS boost too, but that would be 5 off-colors and shatters would be unreliable, even though it would work great on bosses.


Nope it's not about the Phys reduction, it's about the fact that ur pob shows that u use charges all the time and this won't be the case in bossfight situations if u don't channel more then 1 sec anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info