Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PERANDUS achievement - add Perandus to Zana mods please!!!

Achievement Complete there Encounters IV
- Exchange Perandus Coins with Cadiro Perandus (0/5000).

Come on folks, how do we suppose to make this achiev?
Perandus Manor is 2,5 exalted, and there is no other way to find Cadiro atm.

PLEASE add Perandus as a Zana mod so it will be doable.

Thx, keep this post up please :)
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2019, 1:06:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Put janus in research,that will get perandus to spawn.
As for coins,same deal put janus in research for coins or intervention for perandus scarabs.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
There's perandus chests in nexus, you should visit them. I'd focus on getting the 5000 coins before worrying about talking to him.
Definitely get the coins first... maybe even over 5000. You have to trade those in, and you hope not to do it 20 at a time. You'll want to have enough coins on hand to buy what ever he offers you. Can't be too picky.
I agree with OP.

Yes you can get a small amount of coins from Janus. There are also tiny amounts in delve which no one mentioned. And now nexus.

But this is the dumbest challenge bit ever. Perandus needs to be on map device. Any non current league challenge should be accessible via map device. This is just stupid.

Btw, I call bs on you lot already getting that many coins from Janus.

You need to post pics or it didn't happen. (Ha ha now go out and buy them to prove me wrong).

And if you check, these coins are selling at rates of 8:1 c. Which tells you they are rare af. Would cost you 625c to buy the coins.

Just damned stupid.
Censored.
you can get them from synthesis as well
They drop a fair amount in the Memory Nexus.

Thats from two of them.
HAIL SATAN!
So, at 200 or so a pop, can't you guys do math?

OK.

It will take 25 areas. And you can't count on 200. Might get shitty luck and end up with 75 or 100. So we are really talking at least 36.
Censored.
I dropped 8xx coins since beginning of league. Research safehouse, nexus and delves.

Also in Research he proposed me a chest for 1600 coins and I just couldn't buy it, sigh !
"
kolyaboo wrote:
So, at 200 or so a pop, can't you guys do math?

OK.

It will take 25 areas. And you can't count on 200. Might get shitty luck and end up with 75 or 100. So we are really talking at least 36.

Those are some low level areas your running.

I got 500 out of Alva temple from one regular chest.

IIRC there's a map that can drop them.

Don't forget there are various types of Perandus chests (unless they got removed?) which can drop significantly more coins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info