Could you make chests destructible?

Hey,

since this game only about super fast MS builds or rot with 0 currency.
Maybe you could make chests destructible instead? So we don't need to waste our precious time clicking chests if we could just run across the whole map and get sweet loot?

And mtx pets that would loot currency,
thank you!
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 1:52:47 PM
"
lolcaaa wrote:
And mtx pets that would loot currency,
thank you!

almost had me until this part
Wisdom & portal scrolls should be auto picked up into special slots in your inventory (that is not tradeable) and the portals should be bindeable to a button.

Also an option to mass identify in hideout is kinda needed for nolifers.
I for one welcome our automated overlords.
People still on their elite with automatically picking up utility-currency (Portal Scrolls/Wisdom Scrolls) I see...

...But I don't hear them screaming about the doors in Memories or Time Portals automatically opening because of Magic though.

Most games just give you a portal skill for free with an anti-panic to balance instead of taking up space.

And as for the pet-vacuum : why not? Hasn't hurt any other game to include it. All they're doing is picking up the shit you always pass by anyway, so at the very least you can save your other currency from the vendor. Not like he's asking for them to automatically scale the Wis to Ports to Trans to Alts or something.

And I know every last one of you saw an Exalt drop in front of a rare pack and contemplated rushing over to grab it up before clearing the pack just in case shit didn't go your way. Double if a Mirror dropped which is a 1000% a "fuck the consequences YOINK! *dead*" situation.
We're playing this game... not most games.
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
Most games just give you a portal skill for free with an anti-panic to balance instead of taking up space

Get portal gem with lvl one cast when damage taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info