Cyclone + Fortify + CoC - Fortify Not Being Granted

So fortify is not being granted off of my Cyclone + CoC setup, like it HAS done in the past 50 leagues etc.

There is no reason Fortify should not be granted, it "supports attack skills that are not triggered". My cyclone is not triggered, I use cyclone myself to trigger Ice Nova, so why has this combo stopped working this league, or is it just this patch this has been introduced?

I have messed around with the gem locations, does not matter, fortify IS properly granted when I remove CoC from the setup so there seems to be a newly introduced issue there.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2019, 3:35:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They are looking into it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469551#p21810324
"
we'll be looking into this. It's probably similarly related to the bugs we had with arcane surge and spell cascade.
Ahh brilliant, thank you sir!
Would be nice if they popped it in the known issues thread somewhere so I could have seen it had been raised already.
Last edited by smittles on Mar 23, 2019, 10:43:38 PM
My pleasure.

And yes, I agree... would be nice if they kept that post updated and complete. But, alas, regretfully it isn't.
Is it not considered a serious issue to have a support gem that does not work entirely in a commonly used setup due to a bug? Something like that would normally have been hotfixed quickly wouldn't it?
Impacting me as well :(
Added screenshot showing the incompatibility when cast on crit is linked.
Last edited by cvwxk on Mar 26, 2019, 7:56:34 PM
Bump fix it please
"
smittles wrote:
So fortify is not being granted off of my Cyclone + CoC setup, like it HAS done in the past 50 leagues etc.

There is no reason Fortify should not be granted, it "supports attack skills that are not triggered". My cyclone is not triggered, I use cyclone myself to trigger Ice Nova, so why has this combo stopped working this league, or is it just this patch this has been introduced?

I have messed around with the gem locations, does not matter, fortify IS properly granted when I remove CoC from the setup so there seems to be a newly introduced issue there.

Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info