The joys of prepaid cards

Dropped 50 bucks on a prepaid so I could stock up on stash pages (and get the new ones since i played last). Apparently you can't transfer funds to paypal from a prepaid card. So I made the purchase directly from this site. Plan was to buy 2 200 point packs (well, oneand the first blood pack), problem is the first pack cost 27 canadian (is the exchange rate REALLY that high?), which left 23 on my card. No biggie I figured, had 5 bucks in my paypal,so I associated this prepaid with paypal withthe plan of having it ask me for another source for the difference after draining that 5 bucks. Well... nope. Apparently can't do that. So since I bought the basic point pack first there is simply no way Ican buy the first blood pack with what I have handy, despite having enough money in digital form right now.

Ever get the feeling the universe exists solely to frustrate you?
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2019, 12:01:47 PM
Last edited by OldManGrinding on Jul 18, 2021, 3:51:18 PM
"
(is the exchange rate REALLY that high?)
no but PayPal charges a fee which is usually (in my experience) between 1.50 and 5$ (seems random so far haven't found what it depends on, would say cost but have had times where it doesn't add up) and most places use "slightly outdated" exchange rates which are usually months behind and in the US favour. PayPal is especially bad for it
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
You should contact support, I am quite sure they can help you with the issue of different payment methods to reach a certain number of $$.
Yes the exchange from CAD to USD sucks right now.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info