[ 3.6 ] Low Budget Divine Ire Totem. death beam everything ( strong league starter )

"
OvAeons wrote:
ooof I can see why it can get sketchy while mapping, it can take a while, relatively, for the pack clear to happen due to the charge up period.

i also fiddled with your tree a wee bit with what i learned when trying to make a totem build in PoB XD got more %inc life and more damagee at lvl 97 instead of 98

https://pastebin.com/4uQwcNax

also does wave of conviction actually grant its 25% lessened resists? since it fails to deal any damage(could be a faux 10% damage in POB). other idea could be a storm brand for a cast and forget for 10s.

people in the global aswell people on reddit assured me that even if conviction dont do dmg the monsters / boss are still exposed to get -25 lightning. but i am not 100% sure myself really.
Life is short. Do something about it!
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
The damage is insane, but the survivability is garbage. It is the epitome of glass cannon. It is genuinely hard to crack 4.5k hp with fantastic items, unless you cut way back on damage. To get survivability to a point where I was happy it was down to 400k a totem, which is still insane. Definitely a fantastic build.

i am atm at 4,3k hp but i am fiddling with ideas for some ES gear to get above. i might eventually get myself a shav and other ES gear just to get the extra survival. but even tho it is glass canon. the build can take all maps ( highest i did so far is t14 still lacking maps as i am greedy and dont wanna spent my currency on maps beside maybe a shaper )
I have issue to maintain a good life pool ( 3.6k at lvl 85) ... Can you please help me ? ( see my profile VirtuousPape )
"
Quaternuma wrote:
I have issue to maintain a good life pool ( 3.6k at lvl 85) ... Can you please help me ? ( see my profile VirtuousPape )

the build is kinda glass canon and the life pool is low. i have myself 4.3k hp + 500 ES.. i am atm struggling a litte myself with the life pool but buying gear with high life can help. i noticed u run with a regular tabula no +2 aoe. therefor it should not be much of a problem to buy a corrupted 6l armor with life and 4b 2r sockets. i bought one myself to test out later today for 20c. however i am fiddling with trying to do a semi hybrid with double curse and life + es for more sustainable survival.
"
LordDrikos wrote:
"
Quaternuma wrote:

the build is kinda glass canon and the life pool is low. i have myself 4.3k hp + 500 ES.. i am atm struggling a litte myself with the life pool but buying gear with high life can help. i noticed u run with a regular tabula no +2 aoe. therefor it should not be much of a problem to buy a corrupted 6l armor with life and 4b 2r sockets. i bought one myself to test out later today for 20c. however i am fiddling with trying to do a semi hybrid with double curse and life + es for more sustainable survival.

Thanks for your help, I'll try to buy a regular 6L chest. Do you think that a LL variant could be possible ?
"
Quaternuma wrote:
"
LordDrikos wrote:
"
Quaternuma wrote:

Thanks for your help, I'll try to buy a regular 6L chest. Do you think that a LL variant could be possible ?

then we are over in self casting if we want life leech. i have not worked around many self casting channeling skills yet so i have no idea how that would work to be honest :) i maninly try out totem and minions builds and in some occasions i play tank builds.

i hope a cheap 6l will work out for ya. this is kinda my first guide and my first hierophant i ever did for totem atleast =D
I've made a similar build with a Scion (Hierophant/Assassin) based on crit by power charge. (see my character DivineAndMore)

It's totaly overpowered and decided to have this build as my league starter for every upcoming league/event. The survavibility is quit ok if you move very often.

I've choose the Soul Mantle because of my shield. (avoid the curse penalty from the SoulMantle).

Goin over 300k for each totem with a 10.5 cast speed wich is confortable regarding the channeling skill.

I'll try it in SSF HC with pure hierophant wich is more secure for HC.

Thx for your build man!
I'll give a try! ty for the guide =)
DO you think this would be worth running with CI and go all in on energy shield?
Hey one question, why do you use two curses when you can only apply one? Im just wondering because I cant see a skill point anywhere that let you aply two of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info