[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

"
Hi i wanted to ask why not use Vaal Cyclone instead of the regular one .Get the "Hits cant be evaded" mod that way and mod the Weapon for yet more dmg?

Also another question is there another option instead of ancestral warchief for dmg?

You can use vaal cyclone if you want since the gem gives you both skills, but I don't think it's worth it.

As for the second question, another option is Ancestral Protector, but there is no vaal variant of this skill which is why I use warchief instead.

Vaal Ancestral Warchief allows for both the normal warchief and vaal version to be placed at once, giving a total damage boost of 50% more damage.
Last edited by Martial_God on Apr 3, 2019, 2:25:07 PM
hey First Thx for the Build gona try it out but abit more budget :D but at the Gloves in synthesis we use tombfist. so we remove what gems or do we move some gems around? i got like 1 free gem spot at boots mby use banner there ? and skip vit/enlight? and add herald of ice in the gloves ?
Last edited by Bobrage on Apr 4, 2019, 8:42:14 AM
"
hey First Thx for the Build gona try it out but abit more budget :D but at the Gloves in synthesis we use tombfist. so we remove what gems or do we move some gems around? i got like 1 free gem spot at boots mby use banner there ? and skip vit/enlight? and add herald of ice in the gloves ?

Good question. The easiest solution is to swap your entire aura setup to your boots, since if you are doing the build on more of a budget you probably won't have an abyss socket on the boots anyways. For the gloves, put your Ancestral Warchief there, and if you have the two abyss socket versions, just drop totem & minion resist support, since it's not really mandatory anyways and more of a luxury.

Also, although I use vitality in the build, I would highly recommend using herald of purity instead of vitality if you are playing on a budget. This would also likely allow you to drop enlighten if necessary as the mana cost is 10% lower.
Last edited by Martial_God on Apr 4, 2019, 12:30:39 PM
okej this is it how it looks for me now (if you got time) https://pastebin.com/ski4iifr . im starting to get low budget now got 3 ex left. any ide how to make a big inprov? it feels like i have done somthign wrong .
Last edited by Bobrage on Apr 4, 2019, 1:38:00 PM
"
okej this is it how it looks for me now (if you got time) https://pastebin.com/ski4iifr . im starting to get low budget now got 3 ex left. any ide how to make a big inprov? it feels like i have done somthign wrong .

I changed a few things for you: https://pastebin.com/5jep6yWa

Basically I swapped vitality for herald of purity, this is the best herald for you. It's better than herald of ice because the flat phys damage double dips with your cold conversion.

Also, I swapped out punishment curse for elemental weakness. Since you get less cold penetration than me elemental weakness is more of a damage boost than punishment, and it is also more consistent, since you have to get hit by a melee attack for punishment buff to proc.

Otherwise, your itemization seems pretty good for a budget version of the build. The only major change I would suggest is getting a belt with 16-20% increased life recovery rate. Since you use vaal pact, this will be a major boost to your leech rate and should make a considerable difference to survivability.

If you still feel like you need more leech, you could also go for a watcher's eye that has hatred phys converted to cold, and vitality life recovery rate (you'd have to go back to using vitality for this though). There are a few up for ~3 ex on synthesis with these mods and this along with the belt mod and soul of arakali would put you at around ~100% increased life recovery rate. combined with vaal pact you'd be leeching upwards of 90% of your life/sec with this setup.
Last edited by Martial_God on Apr 4, 2019, 2:30:15 PM
Okej thx man :) gona look over it. ye did just buy a belt thet have life recovery did notice it fast when i tryed the maps how help full it was. and big thx for the help. Cant Open it the PoB only getting respons Code 302.
Last edited by Bobrage on Apr 4, 2019, 2:31:52 PM
"
Okej thx man :) gona look over it. ye did just buy a belt thet have life recovery did notice it fast when i tryed the maps how help full it was. and big thx for the help. Cant Open it the PoB only getting respons Code 302.

No problem, don't know why your getting that error but try this code: https://pastebin.com/qW74SVXc

Also, not sure if you saw my edit with the watcher's eye suggestion but that might be worth looking into as well.
Last edited by Martial_God on Apr 4, 2019, 2:37:47 PM
Hey,

Really love the guide and the build I think it's awesome. Do you think you can add some budget options for synthesis league until we can get the best gear?

Thanks!
"
Hey,

Really love the guide and the build I think it's awesome. Do you think you can add some budget options for synthesis league until we can get the best gear?

Thanks!

Take a look at this PoB that Bobrage made: https://pastebin.com/5jep6yWa

I'd say the gear there is comparatively budget and it should get the job done for you.
Will do.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info