[3.6] Orb of Storms/Sorm Burst untouchable and fast clearing Trickster [GUIDE UPDATED, videos added]

It has been a fun build so far for sure, I cant wait to acquire a decent weapon and gloves.

If anyone is interested this is where I have taken the build in 3.6 with my Trickster.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/xc3ae3ps

I switched from storm burst to Divine Ire around 75 when I realized it is a much more effective way of dealing damage and at a higher output.

So I have a 6 link Divine Ire and I also managed to get a 6 link Orb of Storms using a pair of shaper rare gloves with Faster casting and blind supports.

Also I removed any mana concerns with two rings enchanted with -6 to Total Mana Cost of Skills.

I opted for a nice rare Circlet instead of the unique in the build guide, just didn't see a benefit from it.

I went with Shroud of the Lightless for the body armour for the cheaper 6 link.

I've killed normal Atziri (I know it's easy), Yellow Elder and Red Elder.

This is my first spell caster that I actually enjoyed and it Delves really well which I've never done with a non-melee.(I usually play melee)

Lmao what kind of build takes 4 minutes to kill Phoenix.
"
xReidx wrote:
If anyone is interested this is where I have taken the build in 3.6 with my Trickster.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/xc3ae3ps

I switched from storm burst to Divine Ire around 75 when I realized it is a much more effective way of dealing damage and at a higher output.

So I have a 6 link Divine Ire and I also managed to get a 6 link Orb of Storms using a pair of shaper rare gloves with Faster casting and blind supports.

Also I removed any mana concerns with two rings enchanted with -6 to Total Mana Cost of Skills.

I opted for a nice rare Circlet instead of the unique in the build guide, just didn't see a benefit from it.

I went with Shroud of the Lightless for the body armour for the cheaper 6 link.

I've killed normal Atziri (I know it's easy), Yellow Elder and Red Elder.

This is my first spell caster that I actually enjoyed and it Delves really well which I've never done with a non-melee.(I usually play melee)

Thanks for your feedback and sharing your own improvments on the build ! Really glad you enjoyed it and have even done something better with it !

PS : I took the Vertex for the +1 lvl for Orb of Storms, and for the high base EV and ES, but a shaper rare gloves with usefull support are even better for sure. In this case The Vertex becomes way less usefull.
I am trying this build, I'm only level 35 currently but am a bit confused about how you have any mana with the 3 skills reserving 110% combined.
"
Krinksx wrote:
I am trying this build, I'm only level 35 currently but am a bit confused about how you have any mana with the 3 skills reserving 110% combined.

You can use Conductivity + Blasphemy for free, thanks to Impresence (the unique amulet, lightning version). So it's 75% of mana reserved (50+25+0), or even less if you use the Enlighten support with your auras.
I hope it helps and you're still enjoying the build !
why using herold of thunder? with controlled distruction and and elemental Focus it's useless? i Need some help
"
Hekatonkles wrote:
why using herold of thunder? with controlled distruction and and elemental Focus it's useless? i Need some help

You're totally true, it's why I changed to Herald of Ash for a minor extra damage. Anyway, heralds here are not mandatory, it's just a way to fill my mana pool. :)
Sorry for the delay, it's been a long time I didn't checked this thread.
Running this build for Legion, I know I should have gone META (Cyclone, ED, or Tornado Shot).. but ehhh. scored a helm enchant that allowed me to run HoA, HoT, Conductivity and Grace...REALLY woke up the DPS. It is still low and I am prob missing something... but damn it is nice. Few real nice pieces of gear help too I guess, but it is viable and nub friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info